Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

looking around.....

Old 12-14-2009, 11:43 AM
Doesn't give a fuck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr
Default Re: looking around.....

Don't invest in a daily drifter. It's dumb, and by invest, I mean have your parents buy one.

You have the opportunity to have your parents buy you a reliable car, take it. Buy, build and fix your own drift/track car at a point in time when you can afford it.
Old 12-14-2009, 12:03 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by ShawnD
I wish its so clean for its age.
u know you wanna retire the camry......
Old 12-14-2009, 12:31 PM
I <3 My DSM

SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of

ill give it to the op...he did a great job of keeping his flamesuit on and not getting his panties in a bunch. +rep

on a side note, op, hell if you can get a newer say 04 wrx or any newer BMW. hell take it, dont do crap to it and enjoy. as already stated, wait till you can afford on your own to have a project.
Old 12-14-2009, 01:44 PM
Non-English Major

Amuse_Me has a spectacular aura aboutAmuse_Me has a spectacular aura aboutAmuse_Me has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by TwistnBrn..Rubr
Don't invest in a daily drifter. It's dumb, and by invest, I mean have your parents buy one.

You have the opportunity to have your parents buy you a reliable car, take it. Buy, build and fix your own drift/track car at a point in time when you can afford it.
Yea looking at in the long run i agree, thanks.

Originally Posted by SPAWN
ill give it to the op...he did a great job of keeping his flamesuit on and not getting his panties in a bunch. +rep

on a side note, op, hell if you can get a newer say 04 wrx or any newer BMW. hell take it, dont do crap to it and enjoy. as already stated, wait till you can afford on your own to have a project.
thanks bro, this is a forum everyone just wants to have fun, i dont know why
people start foaming and yea i will. thanks.
Old 12-15-2009, 12:33 PM
Registered Member

sidewaysfox is an unknown quantity at this point

Whatever else you do, don't get a fucking 240. I hate those pricks.