Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

ls/vtec kit

Old 12-14-2009, 11:07 AM
I'm a WHORE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud of
Default Re: ls/vtec kit

so where is a good place to buy. any vendors want to take my money
Old 12-16-2009, 09:41 AM
Whatever it takes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch
Default Re: ls/vtec kit

I had a GE sandwich plate only on my ls/vtec, arp head studs and rod bolts and ran that for 2 and a half years before i sold the car. It's still running that setup.

Honestly it really depends on what you are trying to do with the motor. If daily driving and not abusing the motor is what you are looking for then my recommendation is that this would work fine for you.