Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Oh Noez!

Old 11-29-2009, 02:19 PM
liquor&cheeseburgers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy
Default Re: Oh Noez!

That sucks. Now show your breasts please.
Old 11-29-2009, 02:21 PM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Originally Posted by dildo baggins
That sucks. Now show your breasts please.

olo, sucks- good luck getting it back on ze road
Old 11-29-2009, 02:25 PM
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

I dunno how you go from destroying the trans input shaft to dropping a cylinder. You accidently the whole thing.
Old 11-29-2009, 02:31 PM
LXRY STI

SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik

Originally Posted by RandomTask
I dunno how you go from destroying the trans input shaft to dropping a cylinder. You accidently the whole thing.
lol......heres a very long story short.

I had a friend that worked at Casey Subaru. When I got back from the desert at the end of Jan I needed to replace my clutch. He used to do little side jobs for us on the weekends that he worked.....his boss let him. I asked if he would replace it for me and he said just give me $300 (would normally be about $600) and bring it in the shop this saturday I'll do it between work orders. I thought it was safe but I guess not. Maybe he was rushing...maybe he was just careless....whatever it was cost my dumbass $4989.11 (my turbo seized up too).
Old 11-29-2009, 02:42 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by SubieChik

As far as your roomates tranny........does he have a bugeye? If so, they a re notorious for having weak transmissions.
No. His first transmission sounded like death(busted gears). I believe he kept the old one to have better gears installed in it, after I gave him a few options on a replacement.

Wow Billie, you have bad luck. I am sorry to see Honestly, I am with everyone else in having the head checked first, but you may end up needing that motor in the end. Ya never know.

I am surprised Casey charges $600 for a clutch install. They must make that up on their $1200 30k services
Old 11-29-2009, 04:45 PM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

Hmm. That spark plug looks familiar. Billie, would you like to see the pictures of my spark plugs and then pictures of the rest of the carnage?
Old 11-29-2009, 05:03 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

hey, my plug looked exactly like that in my 95 talon.

Then I pulled the head and found this....

Old 11-29-2009, 05:11 PM
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

It looks like he didn't put the TO bearing retention clip in. It seems the race of the bearing was actually turning on the slide. Since A.) its not supposed to do that and B.) theres no lubrication on it, it caused it to start eating on that slide. Only other thing is that the TO bearing simply failed (either re-used the old one, or a shitty off brand new one) Honestly, aside from the pain of removing the trans, it doesn't seem like it would be that hard to salvage the trans. Might be able to find the slide. (I know nothing about scooby transmissions)

As far as your plug, you obviously ate something. It looks like you were running super rich though. I'd open the motor up. I promise you could rebuild it better a lot cheaper than the 3.5k used motor price.
Old 11-29-2009, 05:13 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

the clutch and tranny were repaired back in january...the head is the issue now.
Old 11-29-2009, 05:31 PM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up Re: Oh Noez!

Originally Posted by nftuatn
i thought the thread was about you at first....i was like wtf he do know???
exactly what i was thinking when i logged on. lol

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
I did too... Then saw fucked up shit and thought he worked on a car and the car fucked up due to his work and was awaiting SPO... Then realized what was goin on...
naw i don't work on cars unless its something easy to help a friend out. Even then i still don't feel like working on cars. not even my own.

Originally Posted by SubieChik

Haha nice. I forgot you had that screen name.

As far as your roomates tranny........does he have a bugeye? If so, they a re notorious for having weak transmissions.

naw has an 06 silver wagon, use to work at pence.
tho i was the one that was stuck helping upgrading the turbo "vf49?", sti tmic. nvidia dp, had a busher cat back on it, but then he went and threw a borla hush n it w/ some silly cobb access port map. its nice and all but it def inst me. i dont like the way the car has you sit as well its not lowered or stiff enuff for my taste.

lol you would happen to know of a good tranny for cheap would ya?