Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Oh Noez!

Old 11-30-2009, 10:47 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Oh Noez!

Originally Posted by SubieChik
[COLOR="Blue"]Legacy transmissions are hard to find and because ofv that they are very expensive. The Perry parts guy tried to find a used one for me and the one he did find had 42K on it and it was $200 less than the brand spanking new one I got from Subaru with a warranty.

From what I have heard Legacy transmissions are better than a wrx one but not as strong as an STI one. I wouldn't see why it wouldn't work with a WRX but I don't know much about that. I have however heard of people rebuilding their WRX transmissions and using Legacy gears.

If it does work......the guy that I bought the engine from is parting his car out and he still has his tranny.

werd find out what he wants for it and pm me...

soon enough we have a project going on for my roomies bro. taking all the drive train from an 04 sti and throwing it into a 93 impreza l.... should be a royal pita lol.
Old 11-30-2009, 11:12 AM
LXRY STI

SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik

Originally Posted by OhNoez!
werd find out what he wants for it and pm me...

soon enough we have a project going on for my roomies bro. taking all the drive train from an 04 sti and throwing it into a 93 impreza l.... should be a royal pita lol.
Alright...I just PMed him.....I'll let you know what he says.
Old 11-30-2009, 02:42 PM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by SubieChik
Alright...I just PMed him.....I'll let you know what he says.

werd... you know i dont care what they say about you, your ok w/ me lmao.
Old 11-30-2009, 03:16 PM
LXRY STI

SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik

Originally Posted by OhNoez!
werd... you know i dont care what they say about you, your ok w/ me lmao.
uh...thanks i guess.

He replied and said he already sold it.....I'm sorry I thought he still had it cause he didn't edit his FS thread.

You have a PM

Last edited by SubieChik; 11-30-2009 at 03:24 PM.
Old 02-21-2010, 04:19 AM
LXRY STI

Holy update! 3 months later. Finally got my taxes and I will be back on the road next weekend Car was shipped up to Agile Auto in MD thursday night, after engine swap and a pro tune I will be back in business!!