Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

OUCH to the EVO

Old 03-23-2004, 06:00 PM
EVO VIII PILOT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Frank is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: OUCH to the EVO

Originally Posted by ZweetdreamZ
Frank How ya been? Sorry about the brick.

Not too bad. I'm on my second clutch..go figure, but the dealers is taking care of me and installing some aftermarket stainless steel clutch lines tomorrow. The clutch and the brick are the only bad news. Lost of mods are in the mail, and the car is doing great otherwise.

I've just been busy as of late, teaching, taking two masters courses at ODU, and I just got done coaching this wrestling season. But, I'll be hanging out with everyone again soon.
Old 03-23-2004, 06:02 PM
EVO VIII PILOT

Originally Posted by MegaH_MaN
yah i see you every now and then cmong from green run. im the guy in the blue wrx thats all loud. i waved last time i saw you as i passed ya when u went to turn on S. plaza

Yeah, I remember seeing you the other day. I drive home every day to feed and walk my dog during my lunch break! You're car is looking great by the way. Stop by after school some time. I'd like to see what mods you're running on that beast these days.
Old 03-23-2004, 06:04 PM
obbe obbe doooo

fokuzsport is an unknown quantity at this point

and maybe he can tutter you.. j/k

what kind of dog do you have? either you love to drive your car, or you really love your dog.
Old 03-23-2004, 06:05 PM
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

Originally Posted by Frank
I've just been busy as of late, teaching, taking two masters courses at ODU, and I just got done coaching this wrestling season. But, I'll be hanging out with everyone again soon.
Cool man....I remember Jordan Smith telling me all about your talon back in the day (my senior year - 2002).
Old 03-23-2004, 06:07 PM
EVO VIII PILOT

Originally Posted by fokuzsport

what kind of dog do you have? either you love to drive your car, or you really love your dog.

A little bit of both. It would be a pity to have an EVO and never drive it...even if you run over things from time to time.

I bought a pure bred German Shepherd. He's German bloodlines and well en-route to 110-115lbs. He's 40 pounds or so right now...at 14 weeks old.
Old 03-23-2004, 06:07 PM
Arm
WTF is Photoshop!?

Arm is a jewel in the roughArm is a jewel in the roughArm is a jewel in the roughArm is a jewel in the rough

fuuuuuucckkked up man, so sorry how much would it cost to replace if you did?
Old 03-23-2004, 06:09 PM
EVO VIII PILOT

Originally Posted by 2slow2race
Cool man....I remember Jordan Smith telling me all about your talon back in the day (my senior year - 2002).

I sold Jordan my TSI to get my EVO. He totalled it and didn't salvage any of the goodies. I almost killed him. He just left last week for the army rangers. Time to be a bullet sponge I guess. I sold him one of my other talons too. He wrecked that one as well, just not as bad. I made him give that one to one of my current students before he left for the army....now I just have to learn how to do body work.
Old 03-23-2004, 06:12 PM
EVO VIII PILOT

Originally Posted by Arm
fuuuuuucckkked up man, so sorry how much would it cost to replace if you did?

Well, I got the floorboard as best I could. The holes underneath will be sealed and undercoated by Hall Mitsu tomorrow for free.

If I want a totally perfect job....it would basically mean taking the entire car apart and running well into the thousands. I could claim it, but I doubt I'll go all that far. You can barely notice the ripple in the floorboards now. But they are still there and it pisses me off quite a bit. I don't really car what the car looks like underneath, as long as everything looks good on the outside and works perfectly, Ill be satisfied...but maybe not happy.
Old 03-23-2004, 06:15 PM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Originally Posted by Frank
Is that you I see going to my Thursday evening class? (It's a red EVO)
Old 03-23-2004, 06:17 PM
EVO VIII PILOT

Originally Posted by blah
Is that you I see going to my Thursday evening class? (It's a red EVO)
Yeah, I roll down to ODU every Tues and Thurs to work with a professor building a grading database...let's just call it an alternative to acutally taking the class.

Which ride is yours?