Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

people who stuff about painting a car

Old 03-17-2005, 04:54 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default Re: people who stuff about painting a car

Originally Posted by 3xb18
if i paint an average of 20 cars a day,
yea i like the urethane alot better, and GODDD DAMMNNN, if i painted 3 cars a day i would be fucking worn the hell out, how you paint 20 is beyond me, jesus thats alot of full paint jobs, big ups to you....i think i might be able to paint 20 fenders in a day, but not whole cars, shit....you the man....and yes he does sell good paint guns, i bought a sata rp off him that sprayed real well, i sold it today on ebay cause i bought a different one, but it was good while i had it......
Old 03-17-2005, 04:58 PM
Thig Digged

ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq

every thing more impatient said is true exept for i would never use laquer primer on something i care about because it just doesnt have he hold out that a 2k urethane or epoxy does. if you are interested have about 13 paint guns. 7 satas ,4 anest iwatas, and 2 transtar guns. i will probably be selling 2 of my sata jet 90s because i now use anest iwatas for clear . the guns are in good condition just broke in real good i paint an average of 20 cars a day,so a good cleaning and they will be ready to go . i will probably sell them for 100 bucks a piece they both have 1.3 setups in them
I miss you dale, i'll be stopping by tomorrow, you can choke me down in the bathroom if you'd like
Old 03-17-2005, 05:19 PM
Banned

KyleVA is an unknown quantity at this point

Speaking of getting a car painted, where is a good place to get your car painted in the 757? Thanks for your help, if you do help. :P
Old 03-17-2005, 05:49 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

theres alot of really good shops around here with really awesome painters.....and then theres people like me who do it on the side......
Old 03-17-2005, 05:54 PM
Registered Member

Black Z-24 Black Z-24

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
yea i like the urethane alot better, and GODDD DAMMNNN, if i painted 3 cars a day i would be fucking worn the hell out, how you paint 20 is beyond me, jesus thats alot of full paint jobs, big ups to you....i think i might be able to paint 20 fenders in a day, but not whole cars, shit....you the man....and yes he does sell good paint guns, i bought a sata rp off him that sprayed real well, i sold it today on ebay cause i bought a different one, but it was good while i had it......
Hes not even the main painter.

The main painter puts out like 80+ a week.
Old 03-17-2005, 06:02 PM
Banned

KyleVA is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
theres alot of really good shops around here with really awesome painters.....and then theres people like me who do it on the side......

Any places around Chesapeake and VA Beach in particular?
Old 03-17-2005, 06:12 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

Originally Posted by KyleVA
Any places around Chesapeake and VA Beach in particular?

dreamworks and squidleys for shops, for dealerships, phillips- seen alot of good shit come from there but any of those places your looking at a very large bill but its worth it, for independent people around vb, myself or a friend of mine name joey,joey is pretty much the fucking best painter ive ever seen in my life and hes worth every penny,theres a couple guys like 3xb18 and nates95 that are professional painter and are great, but i doubt they have time for sidework but if they do then id get ahold of them, ...just one thing, do not go to that big hall body shop in vb, they suck the fatty, they fucked my girls car up like 4 times after the insurance company complained to them about there work, couldnt get it right and its still fucked up, theres like a foot and a half long bubble down the side, and it looks like they prepped the panel with 220 grit paper and never primed it, they suck......

Last edited by MORE IMPATIENT; 03-17-2005 at 06:15 PM.
Old 03-17-2005, 10:44 PM
i like prom.

urvtecs2slo has disabled reputation

haha, ricky, i meant any SATA gun will do. not just any gun.
Old 03-17-2005, 10:56 PM
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by battlebart
i know how to get to anywhere in smithfield and that is about it
thats about as equally worthless as knowing where poquoson is

youre fucked
Old 03-17-2005, 10:57 PM
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

every thing more impatient said is true exept for i would never use laquer primer on something i care about because it just doesnt have he hold out that a 2k urethane or epoxy does. if you are interested have about 13 paint guns. 7 satas ,4 anest iwatas, and 2 transtar guns. i will probably be selling 2 of my sata jet 90s because i now use anest iwatas for clear . the guns are in good condition just broke in real good i paint an average of 20 cars a day,so a good cleaning and they will be ready to go . i will probably sell them for 100 bucks a piece they both have 1.3 setups in them
im interested

Quick Reply: people who stuff about painting a car