Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

POLICE TROUBLE

Old 06-13-2006, 05:56 AM
That's not gone well

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of
Default Re: POLICE TROUBLE

You could just say you recently replaced the clutch and are not used to it, or that you recently learned how to drive manual and just suck. Friend of mine got away with that but that was in DC so iono. I'm sure they'll at least drop it to improper if you weren't gunning it in 1st. And...you say you didn't go faster than 35mph (then you shifted into 2nd, chirped and braked) but uh for alot of cars that's about redline in first gear, so it doesn't sound good for your case. Good luck.
Old 06-13-2006, 07:07 AM
www.CM-R.net

CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing

Hahahaha... why did you hit your brake???

That just made it obvious to the cop that you speed though 1st gear, shifted to 2, then noticed him.
Old 06-13-2006, 07:09 AM
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

I'm glad I have AWD lol. I rarely chirp the 1-2.
Old 06-13-2006, 07:18 AM
_______

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

Just go to court and tell em what happend. Everyone comes up with these lies that they think the judges havent heard before. Its not gonna work. Just be honest that has a better chance than saying "Well you see I got these new shoes and and it was wet outside and...."
Old 06-13-2006, 08:56 AM
Banned

DOHC crx VTEC is an unknown quantity at this point

No, you were having fun with your car. You got caught, now you are being punished. Shit happens, life will go on and you will think next time before gettin gears on a public road.
Old 06-13-2006, 10:18 AM
Registered member

catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh

seriously you have nothing to be whining about, im guilty of drivin my car hard too but if i got caught i wouldnt complain.

but hey on another note i got a ticket this morning, 59 in a 55, now thats a good reason to complain. dickhead cop asked me if i could read what i sign said.
Old 06-13-2006, 11:08 AM
Registered Member

H23Lude9 has disabled reputation

now that we have all that cleared up. What comes with a RD ticket. This is my 1st ticket other then the exhaust. I know money will be one thing, but will there be anything else? Im sure somebody on here has gotten a RD ticket in there lives there are alot of idiots posting on here too.
Old 06-13-2006, 11:10 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

You could lose your license for 6 months. Appx $300-500 fine.
Old 06-13-2006, 11:11 AM
Sav
seriously...

Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav

Originally Posted by blah
Same thing happened to Brian (Cobra4B).

Except he didn't get an exhaust ticket because he drives a domestic.

i hate that cop mentality, next time i get pulled over im gonna ask them about domestic over import exhaust....or if one stops by dominos im gonna ask them, that shit is annoying.
Old 06-13-2006, 12:52 PM
Registered Member

FijiPhilTSi has disabled reputation

So it is a reckless if the tires chirp at all? In my car is seems like it happens every time im pulling off and turning at the same time. And i dont launch or anything...

Quick Reply: POLICE TROUBLE