Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

POLICE TROUBLE

Old 06-13-2006, 01:33 PM
bye
dirt the flirt.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye
Default Re: POLICE TROUBLE

Originally Posted by FijiPhilTSi
So it is a reckless if the tires chirp at all? In my car is seems like it happens every time im pulling off and turning at the same time. And i dont launch or anything...
maybe you should learn to drive then...
Old 06-13-2006, 02:21 PM
Registered Member

Moriar has disabled reputation

I got the same ticket before for the same reason, Judge will reduce it to "Failure to maintain control" and its a 75$ fine and a 57$ processin fee
Old 06-13-2006, 02:24 PM
Registered member

rowe4166 rowe4166 rowe4166 rowe4166 rowe4166 rowe4166 rowe4166 rowe4166 rowe4166 rowe4166 rowe4166

most likely it will be reduce to improper driving if your driving record is clean.
Old 06-13-2006, 03:25 PM
SuperNeon

koreandragn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CrazyCaucAzian8
i hate that cop mentality, next time i get pulled over im gonna ask them about domestic over import exhaust....or if one stops by dominos im gonna ask them, that shit is annoying.
Do you honestly expect a half way decent answer? I wish a cop would just tell you the truth and say that it's because the American car sounds better.
Old 06-13-2006, 04:51 PM
Sav
seriously...

Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav

Originally Posted by koreandragn
Do you honestly expect a half way decent answer? I wish a cop would just tell you the truth and say that it's because the American car sounds better.
oh man i do! they stop by dominos all the time for free shit, they help our delivery drivers out by not pulling them over for speeding. They tell me all this shit that goes down in cville....fairfax county cops....a few of them are great to talk to, some tell me to avoid certain areas where certain cops go, i had one cop let me go with out a warning because he recognized me from dominos. I even had one cop look up a few of my tickets and told me wether to show up to court or not because he knew the cop that gave me the ticket and told me he was a jackass.

cops arent walls....you just got to talk to them. This isnt the case for all of them though....there are some that are dicks out there, but the ones that i know that stop by at dominos are tight.
Old 06-13-2006, 05:49 PM
Registered Member

FijiPhilTSi has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by coupey
maybe you should learn to drive then...
I can drive. I think it might be because its rear wheel drive, and its got a lsd. If ive got it turned full lock, the tires kinda grab at the pavement, i guess cause it wont let one spin more than the other.
Old 06-13-2006, 06:12 PM

morbid morbid morbid morbid morbid morbid morbid morbid morbid morbid morbid

why do some of you talk shit, the guy is askign for help either give him an answer or shut the fuck up and stop being a bitch. This site is called DRAGVA not idrivelikeagrandma.com people sometimes do shit and get in trouble for it it doesnt mean they where trying to be fast and furious street racers. Its one thing when someone comes and tries to brag about there ticket but this kids just in a little trouble and is asking for help.
Old 06-13-2006, 06:28 PM
AKA: SHY_GUY

S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy

cops should start focusing on shit that's important..... like people getting shot in the ass.

and people shouldn't be doing stuff to get pulled over, speeding, or hitting hard shifting.

i had a JDM plate on the front, but it was me just asking to get pulled and with a not so legal swap...... why risk it.

but fuck the police who pull you over for stupid shit
Old 06-13-2006, 09:10 PM
Sav
seriously...

Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav

Originally Posted by shy_guy98ex
cops should start focusing on shit that's important..... like people getting shot in the ass.
yes i completely agree.
Old 06-13-2006, 09:29 PM
Registered Member

rob42386 is on a distinguished road

Yea they should go after the over-population of crackheads in electric wheel chairs riding in the middle of the road around Richmond

Use you handbrake = No brake lights activated

Quick Reply: POLICE TROUBLE