Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

POLICE TROUBLE

Old 06-13-2006, 10:26 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake
Default Re: POLICE TROUBLE

Originally Posted by morbid
why do some of you talk shit, the guy is askign for help either give him an answer or shut the fuck up and stop being a bitch. This site is called DRAGVA not idrivelikeagrandma.com people sometimes do shit and get in trouble for it it doesnt mean they where trying to be fast and furious street racers. Its one thing when someone comes and tries to brag about there ticket but this kids just in a little trouble and is asking for help.
O stop your fuckin whining, its all you seem to do.
Like everyone else has said, its obvious you were getting on it b/c no one goes way up in first like that then shifts real fast managing to chirp tires daily driving. I'm sure you can get it reduced to improper though which isnt a bad ticket.
Old 06-13-2006, 11:02 PM

morbid morbid morbid morbid morbid morbid morbid morbid morbid morbid morbid

Man shut the fuck up that didnt even make sense. Whining is all I seem to do? Thats the only time I remember posting a complaint about anything on this forum.
Old 06-14-2006, 04:24 AM
Registered Member

H23Lude9 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by morbid
why do some of you talk shit, the guy is askign for help either give him an answer or shut the fuck up and stop being a bitch. This site is called DRAGVA not idrivelikeagrandma.com people sometimes do shit and get in trouble for it it doesnt mean they where trying to be fast and furious street racers. Its one thing when someone comes and tries to brag about there ticket but this kids just in a little trouble and is asking for help.
wow i knew there were people like you still left on this forum!

For all:
Yes i was getting on it!. I didn't spin tires off the line just as soon as the light turned green I slowly started driving like normal then once i was out from under the light i hit it. I got to second then stoped. I didn't ask everyone to comment on how i was driving. I was asking about the tickets alone. If you dont want to say anything about the tickets that STFU and post somewhere else. People act like they have never driven there car hard before.
Old 06-14-2006, 04:28 AM
_______

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

Im honestly trying to help you out bro

Originally Posted by _____
Just go to court and tell em what happend. Everyone comes up with these lies that they think the judges havent heard before. Its not gonna work. Just be honest that has a better chance than saying "Well you see I got these new shoes and and it was wet outside and...."
Old 06-14-2006, 05:04 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

You got a set of tickets that a majority of folks on here have gotten.

Suck it up, go to court and pay the fine
Old 06-14-2006, 08:54 PM
WHITE TRASH

SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR

Originally Posted by CrazyCaucAzian8
i hate that cop mentality, next time i get pulled over im gonna ask them about domestic over import exhaust....or if one stops by dominos im gonna ask them, that shit is annoying.
American cars just sound better.
Old 06-15-2006, 09:10 PM
y0 man

slo97coupe slo97coupe

"if the glove dont fit, you must aqquit!!"
Old 06-17-2006, 09:21 PM
In the Head

Way2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these parts

I got a Reckless for doing a burnout in the center of Great Bridge at 12:30 in the morning, my brother had turned 18 that day and I had my permit for 3 months. Went to court got it dropped to Improper Driving. Guess I shoulda looked over and seen the two cop cars sitting under the Bank thing (was raining) That was my 1st one. I told the Judge I was being stupid and made a mistake!
Old 06-17-2006, 10:04 PM
Registered Member

lawguy has disabled reputation

Yeah, it's reckless.

Last edited by lawguy; 12-13-2006 at 04:18 AM.
Old 06-17-2006, 10:17 PM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

gj, you earned that ticket.

Quick Reply: POLICE TROUBLE