Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

POLICE TROUBLE

Old 07-24-2006, 10:00 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh
Default Re: POLICE TROUBLE

Originally Posted by Lord_Vegeta
I can't stand when cops get in the court room and lie with there fabricated stories. I had to deal with the same b.s. On another note I'm glad to hear that it got reduced man.
i hear that. i recently got pulled over due to a 5mph off speedo and the cop apparently paced me to determine i was speeding.

when he handed me the ticket i asked what the radar got me at and he said "i didnt get you on radar, i was goin 55 and you passed me"

i go to court and he tells the judge i was going 64mph and increasing according to his radar gun. i flat out told that bitch he was lying and i quoted him the day he gave me the ticket. what a bitch.

and i got out of the ticket.
Old 07-26-2006, 08:21 AM
Banned

wonka is an unknown quantity at this point

i got a ticket for burning out with a cop behind me at a street light and when i got to court i told the judge i had a new clutch in and i wasnt used to it and i was also wearing sandals and my foot got stuck and he reduced it from reckless to improper driving.
Old 07-26-2006, 08:39 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by wonka
i got a ticket for burning out with a cop behind me at a street light and when i got to court i told the judge i had a new clutch in and i wasnt used to it and i was also wearing sandals and my foot got stuck and he reduced it from reckless to improper driving.
It's too bad you didn't do a burnout into that intersection and get hit by a large semi-truck doing 60mph in a 35mph..
Old 07-26-2006, 08:59 AM
Banned

92slwhatch is an unknown quantity at this point

about your exhaust ticket just take a pic of another car like yours same color but with stock exhaust and take them to court and say u got it fixed easy i did it like 3 times