Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Received a ticket for stock exhaust.. anyone had this happen before?

Old 01-27-2010, 03:13 PM
Fuck Bitches, Get $$

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Received a ticket for stock exhaust.. anyone had this happen before?

You know this was almost 3 years ago?
Old 01-27-2010, 03:18 PM
FckYoCouch

rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin
Default Re: Received a ticket for stock exhaust.. anyone had this happen before?

I think you might have just taken the lead in the recent "Lets bump old fucking threads" contest that's apparently going on around here....
Old 01-27-2010, 03:25 PM
Registered member

talonman has disabled reputation

Hahaha, Thank you very much
Old 01-28-2010, 03:43 AM
typesb4thinking

nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3

threads that havent been active in 6 months should be locked and if someone wants to post in it, they can request a moderator to unlock but only it if their gem of a post isnt rediculously retarded.
Old 01-28-2010, 03:59 AM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by nosediv3
threads that havent been active in 6 months should be locked and if someone wants to post in it, they can request a moderator to unlock but only it if their gem of a post isnt rediculously retarded.
best damn idea yet...

put that in the help desk for eng/sung to see...
Old 01-28-2010, 04:02 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

Originally Posted by talonman
I was pulled over in my Si a wile back for speeding and he asked if my exhaust was stock which it is. I told him yes it was and he was more than welcome to get underneath and take a look and he said no I dont think that will be necessary.

So what was the outcome on this case Dave?
-rep
Old 01-28-2010, 04:06 AM
typesb4thinking

nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3

Originally Posted by nftuatn
best damn idea yet...

that nosediv3 guy is so smrat
Old 01-28-2010, 06:41 AM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

I was pulled over in my Si a wile back for speeding and he asked if my exhaust was stock which it is. I told him yes it was and he was more than welcome to get underneath and take a look and he said no I dont think that will be necessary.

So what was the outcome on this case Dave?
Hahaha, Thank you very much

your a fucking idiot

amazing

Originally Posted by nftuatn
best damn idea yet...

this
Old 01-28-2010, 06:54 AM
I Love to Hate

B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well

already submitted the idea a year ago.

2 years after this thread was made
Old 01-28-2010, 08:26 AM
typesb4thinking

Originally Posted by B-Well
already submitted the idea a year ago.

2 years after this thread was made
that b-well guy is so smrat

Quick Reply: Received a ticket for stock exhaust.. anyone had this happen before?