Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

run in hampton

Old 02-04-2005, 11:43 AM
Wanna taste?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt
Default Re: run in hampton

Don't get asshurt.....just don't let it get to you and move on. Trying to win against Blaxican is like saying France is the strongest country in the world. Give it up.
Old 02-04-2005, 11:46 AM

420a rider is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SLOW_GTP
Don't get asshurt.....just don't let it get to you and move on. Trying to win against Blaxican is like saying France is the strongest country in the world. Give it up.
true. im not asshurt over, not even arguing about it. i know how it is on here, i expected it
Old 02-04-2005, 11:49 AM
PandaMania

BigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these parts

I dont see why you would just make a post about trying to run someone. That is just a stupid fucking thing to do.
Old 02-04-2005, 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by BigHead Ted
I dont see why you would just make a post about trying to run someone. That is just a stupid fucking thing to do.
its stupid to see if anyone want to meet up and run? im not talkin shit or calling anyone out, just asking if anyone wanted to meet up this weekend.
Old 02-04-2005, 12:00 PM
Biding time

montman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by 420a rider
what's retarded is you looking threw all my past post to find a misspelled word. get a life. and im sure if i had no life and more time on my hands i could find a misspelled word somewhere that you typed. but i don't have as much time as you to sit in front of my computer, jack off and talk shit on the internet.
i just came on here to see if anyone wanted to meet up this weekend, if anyone does, just drop me a pm.

p.s. go ahead and spell check this to okay
"through" not threw.
"too" not to.

Happy?
Old 02-04-2005, 12:01 PM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Originally Posted by Broke Neck
Yeah right fatty, you couldnt do a lap without weezing.

I LOVE YOU MATT
Is this a challenge?

I have excellent stamina, just ask your girlfriend!!!!

OH SNAP.

<3 Mike
Old 02-04-2005, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by montman
"through" not threw.
"too" not to.

Happy?

dammit. i always fuck that up. thanks

Last edited by 420a rider; 02-04-2005 at 12:08 PM.
Old 02-04-2005, 12:11 PM
PandaMania

BigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these parts

its stupid to see if anyone want to meet up and run? im not talkin shit or calling anyone out, just asking if anyone wanted to meet up this weekend.
Yeah it is really stupid. This is what we call a public internet site. Which means anyone including police monitor this. Cops are nt fucking around anymore with streetracing. If a mod can easily get you ip address and all other info on someone so can they. I dont even know why im going in depth to tell ya all this .

Ban.
Old 02-04-2005, 12:23 PM
Banned

Captain RS is an unknown quantity at this point

anyone want to meet up? haha well meet say at the school at 10:30 just a couple of us...
(in the background) you hear that boys theres going to be a race, and these guys think we dont know.. hahaha keep it on the track! uh just for fun.
Old 02-04-2005, 12:34 PM
21-PSI

1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts

what's retarded is you looking threw all my past post to find a misspelled word. get a life. and im sure if i had no life and more time on my hands i could find a misspelled word somewhere that you typed. but i don't have as much time as you to sit in front of my computer, jack off and talk shit on the internet.
i just came on here to see if anyone wanted to meet up this weekend, if anyone does, just drop me a pm.

p.s. go ahead and spell check this to okay

Actually all he did was look at your profile.
Oh... your SRT-4

Quick Reply: run in hampton