Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Shelby Reveals Price of ‘Super Snake’ Package

Old 06-14-2007, 08:17 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie
Default Re: Shelby Reveals Price of ‘Super Snake’ Package

It would be worth it to me... Esp if I could get a signed picture of him with my car at some Ford event...

$$$
Old 06-14-2007, 09:24 AM
I <3 757

ridinboost757 is a name known to allridinboost757 is a name known to allridinboost757 is a name known to allridinboost757 is a name known to allridinboost757 is a name known to allridinboost757 is a name known to all

ok so if i buy a GT500 for what 44 thousand i can get an extra 200+- hp for over 20 grand what a deal psh give me 70 thousand dollars I'll personally build you a 1200 hp supra mustang anything I'll even throw in my girlfriend
Old 06-14-2007, 09:28 AM
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

Originally Posted by dorydorydriftin
Shelby is a prategous name but to me its not worth that extra money
Because you can't afford it.

Originally Posted by ridinboost757
ok so if i buy a GT500 for what 44 thousand i can get an extra 200+- hp for over 20 grand what a deal psh give me 70 thousand dollars I'll personally build you a 1200 hp supra mustang anything I'll even throw in my girlfriend
And you are a retard.
Old 06-14-2007, 09:34 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Shelby is a prategous name but to me its not worth that extra money
A whaaaaaat?
Old 06-14-2007, 10:16 AM
Patron

Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler

Originally Posted by tie fitr
I can see a collector buying these for the sole purpose of having a collector car, since they are gonna be a very limited production SHELBY car. As for the normal guy that wants a driver, you could mod a GT, and have Exactly what YOU want, for much less.
Lets see 44k for car 5k for KB 2.8, 400 for clutch, 250 for DS, and 1k for misc shit= easily 700+ hp car prob 800, but we will be conservative. Here is how the two cars would compare now stock to stock the Z06 owns the GT500, but it does cost aprox 25k more. So we will mod th gt500 with above mods in a drag race GT500 will own the z06, but we add some curves thats where it will get real interesting. I think dependant on driver the Z06 will get by the stang. Even if you do some trimming on the ford. You will still prob be a good 500lbs heavier if not more. There will come a day when this 2 cars meet and it will be interesting. Now we have seen Scott (C6 z06) and Shane(perpetually Gay) and Damian(02GAY) race and the cobra pretty much haired out the Z06. You 2 cobra guys know I got nothing but love for you. We should just have a shootout of our own.
Old 06-14-2007, 10:29 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

lol well ya its just like comparing store brand ceral to kellogs, their both the same just that your paying for ones name, Shelby is a prategous name but to me its not worth that extra money
Thank you for that gibberish.
Old 06-14-2007, 11:59 AM
Registered Member

dorydorydriftin has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by MAD_DOHC
Because you can't afford it.

And you are a retard.

i can afford it , I just dont choose to live my life in debt, anyone can get a ferrari it's called a loan, I like being debt free. !
Old 06-14-2007, 12:04 PM
Function > Form

RobertE is a name known to allRobertE is a name known to allRobertE is a name known to allRobertE is a name known to allRobertE is a name known to allRobertE is a name known to all

i can afford it , I just dont choose to live my life in debt, anyone can get a ferrari it's called a loan, I like being debt free. !
Yea.. good luck getting a loan for that 500,000 dollar Ferrari.. You live with your parents, you wont be getting a gt500 soon either.

Maybe you should stick to figuring out the math equations for weight reduction.
Old 06-14-2007, 12:05 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

If Tim's quote wasn't better, this would be my new sig.
Old 06-14-2007, 12:06 PM
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

anyone can get a ferrari it's called a loan
Anyone that can get a loan for that amount can get a Ferrari would be the proper thing to say.

Just anyone cannot get a Ferrari.

Quick Reply: Shelby Reveals Price of ‘Super Snake’ Package