Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Soft tires and flat spots?

Old 09-26-2006, 05:40 AM
Fanboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B
Default Re: Soft tires and flat spots?

Brock... I'm anal... I didn't think there was anyone worse than me.. but you fucking win!

The mustang gods are trying to tell you that it's just a stupid car and that you need to drive it more. Who are you saving it for? What if you die tomorrow? Would you rather drive La Bamba or cruise in your poopstang?

If you insist on never driving it, get 4 pieces of scrap carpet and park on them, people do this when the put their cars into long term storage.

When my race Hoosiers are on the car and you come in and park, they get flat as shit... then fit first 2 laps it feels like the car is going to shake apart... then they heat up and all is well.
Old 09-26-2006, 11:07 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
Brock... I'm anal... I didn't think there was anyone worse than me.. but you fucking win!

The mustang gods are trying to tell you that it's just a stupid car and that you need to drive it more. Who are you saving it for? What if you die tomorrow? Would you rather drive La Bamba or cruise in your poopstang?

If you insist on never driving it, get 4 pieces of scrap carpet and park on them, people do this when the put their cars into long term storage.

When my race Hoosiers are on the car and you come in and park, they get flat as shit... then fit first 2 laps it feels like the car is going to shake apart... then they heat up and all is well.
haha, that made me laugh. Thanks Brian.

Well... it's good to hear people experiencing the same thing as me. I had GS-D3s on my GT, but back then the GT was the daily driver and it never sat. If anyone else has any stories, please share.
Old 09-29-2006, 03:57 PM
Registered Member

Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick

It's your car telling you it wants itself driven more often
Old 09-29-2006, 04:44 PM
Who's this guy?

Bandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond repute

yeah...when i had my advans on the talon it would do it if it was hot or cold out...lol

even on my 1500 i had yokohama's on it and it loved to flat spot on "cool" nights