Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

The stupid levels were very high on the road this morning...

Old 02-10-2010, 06:54 AM
B Nice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW
Default Re: The stupid levels were very high on the road this morning...

I saw someone get T-boned at Boulevard and Robin Hood this morning. Was watching this newer Accord going through the intersection and out of nowhere some idiot in a Cherokee went to stop to make a right turn at the light, apparently he forgot it was bad conditions and went right into the intersection at like 20mph and nailed the guy in the Accord.

News was reporting about 220ish accidents in the Richmond area before I left to go into work.
Old 02-10-2010, 06:56 AM
2 Less

turbotwo1 turbotwo1 turbotwo1 turbotwo1 turbotwo1 turbotwo1 turbotwo1 turbotwo1 turbotwo1 turbotwo1 turbotwo1

Originally Posted by ej1995
anybody else find it ironic that all the people that freak out and wreck are mainly in 4WD SUVs. i helped two people out of the ditch this morning alone and they just wonder how my little civic goes so good in the snow. occasionally you just want to tell them its somewhere between the seat and the steering wheel...
The thing that most of those morons don't realize is that 4wd doesn't mean anything when your trying to stop. So they continue to drive 60mph in a 45, then when they hit the breaks they just start sliding.
Old 02-10-2010, 06:59 AM
Carolina Kracker

quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26

http://www.accuweather.com/us/va/por...y=1&hbhhour=11
Old 02-10-2010, 07:03 AM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

I almost got t-boned today leaving a gas station cuz some douche bag suv doesn't know how to use headlights in snow, where I was at you couldn't really see more than a couple hundred feet maybe and snow was on the road.
Old 02-10-2010, 07:19 AM
I have a 20 valve...

crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx

yeah, I had to roll up the windows yesterday; its chilly when the temp drops down to 65 during the day...with sun.

Oh, but on a lighter note, it did rain yesterday and most of last night. I had to slow down...to 75.
Old 02-10-2010, 08:20 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

I know I piss people off in my area. Damn rednecks around here see one drop of snow and they are doing 25mph in a 55. I just pass by them at a controlled speed not to scare them but I know they are saying you can't pass me in snow.
Old 02-10-2010, 08:26 AM
Registered Member

iHeartTouge iHeartTouge iHeartTouge iHeartTouge iHeartTouge iHeartTouge iHeartTouge iHeartTouge iHeartTouge iHeartTouge iHeartTouge

some fucktard in a civic locked his brakes up and turned TOWARDS me this morning on a straight, no turns. if i didnt pull the ebrake and slide a little he would have nailed my quarter panel. saw 6 SUV's, just SUV's, stuck within 5min of leaving my house. they blocked my way to work for a good hour, dumbasses all over VA! just comin back home on my lunch break, people are still doing fucking 20mph. its just wet pavement now, grow some balls. /rant
Old 02-10-2010, 08:33 AM
Im here for the beer

CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun

lol news said there is/was a 50car pile up on I64
Old 02-10-2010, 08:51 AM
Doesn't give a fuck

TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr

Originally Posted by ej1995
occasionally you just want to tell them its somewhere between the seat and the steering wheel...
And it's FWD.

If you want driver that can handle inclement weather, merge, do the speed limit or above and use turn signals... try the midwest. Detroit area and 80% of OH drivers know what's up.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:08 AM
Logic is my religion

R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld

Originally Posted by Scoutn757
South Florida would make you die with their drivers. They make our drivers look like Indy stars.
thats what i was gonna say lol, its vehicular combat down there

Quick Reply: The stupid levels were very high on the road this morning...