Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Supra's are street race magnents.

Old 11-25-2005 | 05:16 PM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF
Default Re: Supra's are street race magnents.

Originally Posted by 2JZ JC
if was satisfying to know that my car was a result of me and my friends hard work. you appreciate it more. man i miss my mkiv supra
I would quote this a hundred times if it would make me feel better...but instead I'll just say how much I wish it didn't fit me to a tee.
Old 11-26-2005 | 02:32 PM
Registered Member

spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex

Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Never...in my 19 years of driving have I had more people try to race me in one night then I did tonight. And all I was doing was taking my Nephew for a ride. None of my other cars ever elicited the type of response from other drivers that this Supra does.
Just wondering if you're the MMCO for VAQ-120. My Chief said that you might work there? Just curious. Just thought it was funny if you were, cause what would you have done if we would have gotten caught driving 150 on 64?
Old 11-26-2005 | 02:44 PM
Seh-Fee-Ro

yokojzz30 is an unknown quantity at this point

lol yea that is funny...lil off topic i just met a senior chief in teh damn neck area w/ a new R1 said he's had it up around 140ish and i was like wow...my chief would shit a brick if he knew i drove/ride that fast lol

btt
Old 11-28-2005 | 03:14 PM
Patron

Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler

You know I work in DC. And had the honor to ride in a single-digit Turbo viper. Out of Glen Bernie,Md(there is a shop with nothing but Vipers and alot are Turboed) While riding with him. The car has a 6 speed not a powerglide. He was revved at by ever honda but when he blew off on them they gave the thumbs up and went on there way. Your car is what they hope to achieve to beat and tell there F&F stories around the parking lot