Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Ticket question

Old 01-07-2010, 07:07 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Ticket question

1st post says it all. I got an exhaust ticket and still had to pay even thou I sold the car. COMPLETELY up to the judge.

Just pray that criminal doesn't let out early and traffic is backed up. Because if you get the blonde female judge from criminal, you will def. be paying.
Old 01-07-2010, 07:34 AM
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

Originally Posted by 1slowxr4ti
I had a tint and exhaust ticket last month, i sold the car, will the charges get dismissed if i go to court and show them the car was sold?
Probably, I had a reckless ticket dismissed a few months ago and I think the fact that I sold the car helped me out, plus my driving record was pretty good and I talked/carried myself pretty well.

Depends on if the judge has been getting laid lately or not tho.
Old 01-07-2010, 11:54 AM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by 1slowxr4ti
I had a tint and exhaust ticket last month, i sold the car, will the charges get dismissed if i go to court and show them the car was sold?

man you going to jail.... have to fix that shit before you sale it....
tr ffs