Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Vinyl top repairs.

Old 03-01-2010, 10:20 AM
Function > Form

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY
Default Re: Vinyl top repairs.

Originally Posted by Uzi does it!
nope. i've got the MKII at home. errr with me at work today lulz.

i'll be getting coils for it, and the RM's are going on the MKIII, but i'll get porsche 7 slots for the MKII
Oh ok... I was going to question your motives, as an MKIII will probably have the same amount of problems as the MKII, depending on how well your car was put together when swapped.

MKIII=Electrical nightmare... but I'm sure you already know this.

P.S.- Cabby's are teh ghey
Old 03-01-2010, 10:22 AM
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

Originally Posted by 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY
Oh ok... I was going to question your motives, as an MKIII will probably have the same amount of problems as the MKII, depending on how well your car was put together when swapped.

MKIII=Electrical nightmare... but I'm sure you already know this.

P.S.- Cabby's are teh ghey
my car was not put together well when swapped, its pretty bad, but it fires up every day, and alot of things work, not everything.

cabby is completely stock motor, and will stay that way, and thank god i've got my best friend jesse who has taken apart his MKIII about 3 full times and put it back together, haha i'm relying on him alot.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:34 AM
Function > Form

6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY

my car was not put together well when swapped, its pretty bad, but it fires up every day, and alot of things work, not everything.

cabby is completely stock motor, and will stay that way, and thank god i've got my best friend jesse who has taken apart his MKIII about 3 full times and put it back together, haha i'm relying on him alot.
Werd. Always helps to be active in the local community.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:36 AM
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

Originally Posted by 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY
Werd. Always helps to be active in the local community.
been active for 7 years now lulz.

speaking of, i am having a suspension swap party at my house today. you're more then welcome to come. :laugh:
Old 03-01-2010, 10:38 AM
Zombies found Waldo

buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie

Tops are easy to find on Ebay. My pops bought one for his Miata a while back for $160 and has had no issues.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/VW-Vo...Q5fAccessories
Old 03-01-2010, 10:38 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

in front of your crib?
Old 03-01-2010, 10:39 AM
This.isEntertainment

Originally Posted by Daft Punk
in front of your crib?
yeah, lulz. come have a few brews.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:40 AM
has a huge dong

VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER

I don't get that! I am in my fourth mkIII, and have yet you have any electrical issues maybe I am just lucky I will say i had wwaaay more issues with the vr's I have had, and intend to stay with a 2.0L for a while.
Luckily the one we passed on was in Suffolk, that one had some issues, ha! We are in no rush, as we are looking for a mkIII.5 5 speed.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:40 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

i got bball tonight. if its late games i may swing by before it.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:42 AM
This.isEntertainment

Originally Posted by VB2NER
I don't get that! I am in my fourth mkIII, and have yet you have any electrical issues maybe I am just lucky I will say i had wwaaay more issues with the vr's I have had, and intend to stay with a 2.0L for a while.
Luckily the one we passed on was in Suffolk, that one had some issues, ha! We are in no rush, as we are looking for a mkIII.5 5 speed.
word yeah, i think i know which one you're talking about, it def. had some issues, i talked to the guy on the phone for a while, and i <3 my 2.0L so cheap and easy to fix everything. plus so much room

Originally Posted by Daft Punk
i got bball tonight. if its late games i may swing by before it.
word up.

Quick Reply: Vinyl top repairs.