Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

We were ACCEPTED .... LeMons 2010 IS A GO!

Old 12-10-2009, 02:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud of
Default Re: We were ACCEPTED .... LeMons 2010 IS A GO!

Here is a video of the race car spinning the dyno to a blazing 94 whp!

Like our hood pins? Think they will hold?

BMW grill, check.

Old 12-11-2009, 04:18 AM
Registered Member

STIimposter is a splendid one to beholdSTIimposter is a splendid one to beholdSTIimposter is a splendid one to beholdSTIimposter is a splendid one to beholdSTIimposter is a splendid one to beholdSTIimposter is a splendid one to beholdSTIimposter is a splendid one to behold

I was pretty scared on the dyno. It came on power and I didn't think the bungee cord was going to hold.
Old 12-11-2009, 12:06 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Pretty sad your dyno was finally peg'd and it was by a Miata.
Old 12-11-2009, 02:09 PM
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

E30 M3ata

this is pure epic
Old 12-16-2009, 04:01 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

12-16-09 UPDATE!!!

Got a couple goodies in the mail ....

a little rubber

quick release hub

Our E30 conversion bolt on kit came in

another angle of Verns awesome hood pins.

Our trusty catch can

Exaust redone - better than the cherry bomb with all sorts of random pieces of exaust tubing welded together

Sway bar adjustment brackets now in place

Welding in todays gift from the man in brown

Front valance installed (kind of a pain in the ass, but nothing a few self tapping sheet metal screws couldnt fix)

Old 01-05-2010, 11:50 AM
Registered Member

walker111 walker111 walker111 walker111 walker111 walker111 walker111 walker111 walker111 walker111 walker111

We-todd ftw!! We won't be using the car for lemons anymore though. Good luck o you guys, I'm still gonna try to get down and spectate.
Old 01-05-2010, 11:56 AM
Zombies found Waldo

buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie

Originally Posted by Broke Neck
12-16-09 UPDATE!!!

Got a couple goodies in the mail ....

a little rubber

quick release hub

Our E30 conversion bolt on kit came in

another angle of Verns awesome hood pins.

Our trusty catch can

Exaust redone - better than the cherry bomb with all sorts of random pieces of exaust tubing welded together

Sway bar adjustment brackets now in place

Welding in todays gift from the man in brown

Front valance installed (kind of a pain in the ass, but nothing a few self tapping sheet metal screws couldnt fix)

All that money and work put into a car that could be crushed?
Old 01-05-2010, 12:57 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

Originally Posted by buugiewuugie
All that money and work put into a car that could be crushed?
i think there is like a 1000 dollar limit, and thats the whole point EVERYONES car is up for crushing.

i cant wait for this to start!
Old 01-05-2010, 01:12 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Originally Posted by walker111

We-todd ftw!! We won't be using the car for lemons anymore though. Good luck o you guys, I'm still gonna try to get down and spectate.

YALL ARENT RACING .... WHAT THE FUCK!!!

We Todd was one of the teams we were looking forward to drinking with. Yall better at least swing by Pit Stall #4. We will have the newest issue of COUGAR magazine for your view pleasure
Old 01-27-2010, 04:42 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

UPDATE -

Heres what she looked like all painted up for Driftwater back in December, and what it looked like up until yesterday when two of our guys decided to get drunk and spray the car with ground marker orange paint. (they wanted to "break the car up a little") Turned out HORRIBLE, and overspray got all over the inside of the car, cage, seatbelts ..... nice little mess for me to clean up today.

(thanks Fizzy!!)

Now this brings me to last night 1-26-10 like I mentioned above, they spray the car it looks horrible, so I waited for them to leave the shop and broke out the roller and house paint and it went back all white. Then I left.

I got home and im trying to find a compremise* where the car isnt just plain white, but doesnt look like horrid shit anymore either .... I reread the theme idea thing .... mostly these are the ones that kept jumping out at me.

Originally Posted by RE-SPECGARAGE
Coast guard Theme

Originally Posted by Tarzan Bakerada
+1!

Originally Posted by 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY
Coast Guard> THE A-Team... plz

SO .... of course I jump on FORZA .... its 12am .... I dont go to bed till 5am. Figured id mess around a bit with paint schemes.

^ thought it looked pretty cool, non of us on the team are personally in the coast guard but figured why not, its different it looks good .... and not only would it HOPEFULLY make the couple guys on here happy but Flites father as well(whom ive never met, but has followed LeMons for a long time and wants to be part of a team and who spent many years in the CG)

So woke up decently early for me, headed over to the shop, put one more coat of white on, then hit up Taylors Do It Yourself Center and got a couple quarts of paint.

Mocked up some sticker placements ...

(It says WAZDA because they wont allow you to have Ford or Mazda symbols on your car ...?)

A few funny stickers weve picked up along the way. (Cobra4B sent us the Obama ones)

And this is me testing out my race suit .... (FORZA OF COURSE)

Quick Reply: We were ACCEPTED .... LeMons 2010 IS A GO!