Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

what piston/rod combo for turbo b18c1

Old 12-14-2009, 09:23 AM
(°____°)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom
Default Re: what piston/rod combo for turbo b18c1

Old 12-14-2009, 09:33 AM
CAPS LOCK BABY

CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK

Originally Posted by importcraz1
So just looking to see what everyone likes for a turbo honda engine. b18c1 turbo.
Tried searching but couldn't really find anything.
Just let me know what brand combo you are running or have run that you like.

Thanks for your time.

Just trying to see what brand people like on vadriven............
I thought you were a top mechanic and ranked blah blah blah in the country? Now you need advice on one of the most popular boosted motors in the country?
Old 12-14-2009, 09:42 AM
Registered Member

importcraz1 has disabled reputation

rallen as stated haven't built a honda in a long time. Just wanted to know what brand were still worth a shit. You know je, cp, eagle old. Manley, k1 and other brands new. You understand right.

Anyhow, CP or Wiseco, eagle or manley? I know wiseco from back in the day, only used cp once when they first came out. Always used eagle in the late 90's. Haven't used manley or K1.

Just looking for some insist from people who still build hondas. Rallen I see your still all about just trying to justify your existence.
Old 12-14-2009, 09:46 AM
CAPS LOCK BABY

CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK

Originally Posted by importcraz1
rallen as stated haven't built a honda in a long time. Just wanted to know what brand were still worth a shit. You know je, cp, eagle old. Manley, k1 and other brands new. You understand right.

Anyhow, CP or Wiseco, eagle or manley? I know wiseco from back in the day, only used cp once when they first came out. Always used eagle in the late 90's. Haven't used manley or K1.

Just looking for some insist from people who still build hondas. Rallen I see your still all about just trying to justify your existence.

c'mon bro, it is a slow monday at work. give me a break, you were a douche in that one thread though and you know it. but back on topic- under 500-600 wiseco/eagle & SLEEVED
Old 12-14-2009, 10:28 AM
VAdriven Sponsor

RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt

all the pistons are gona be around the same price give or take 5 bucks, we had wiecos in my motor and u can see how much power we make, i think that should be enough