Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

What are some awesome moderate beginner sports bikes for a short kid.

Old 05-10-2010, 07:14 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
disisaghettosn is on a distinguished road
Default Re: What are some awesome moderate beginner sports bikes for a short kid.

Don't get a sport bike, you will crash and die/get seriously injured and hate that decision for the rest of your life. If your dead set on getting a bike get a dirt bike and keep it off road, at least there you wont have CARS with shitty drivers to "make a mistake" and fuck your world.

Just my .02 cents.
Old 05-11-2010, 04:45 PM
Logic is my religion

R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld
Default Re: What are some awesome moderate beginner sports bikes for a short kid.

thats right, then you can fuck your own world
Old 05-11-2010, 05:37 PM
Registered Member

Santeria has disabled reputation

I'm going to the USMC basic training in Dec. 20th, and I'm only 17. Just want to live my teenage life, hahh.
Originally Posted by disisaghettosn
Don't get a sport bike, you will crash and die/get seriously injured and hate that decision for the rest of your life. If your dead set on getting a bike get a dirt bike and keep it off road, at least there you wont have CARS with shitty drivers to "make a mistake" and fuck your world.

Just my .02 cents.
Old 05-13-2010, 03:24 AM
master debater

blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout

oh dear god... marines and sportbikes. uh... definitely get a bike that will have good resale value, as the peer pressure from your marine buddies will INEVITABLY lead you straight up to a literbike.