Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

where the hell is everyone??????

Old 03-18-2004, 10:04 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
B16bEJ1 has disabled reputation
Default Re: where the hell is everyone??????

Originally Posted by ClipsnStock
they meet up all over the place
well i ride all over the place i never see them parked just moving on teh street and highway
Old 03-19-2004, 12:58 AM
TiM-MaY!

coolva is a jewel in the roughcoolva is a jewel in the roughcoolva is a jewel in the roughcoolva is a jewel in the roughcoolva is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by B16bEJ1
well i ride all over the place i never see them parked just moving on teh street and highway
Why not follow them then? Jeez, I cant believe you can ride around VaB and not find at least one spot...
Old 03-19-2004, 02:04 AM
Registered Member

B16bEJ1 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by coolva
Why not follow them then? Jeez, I cant believe you can ride around VaB and not find at least one spot...
i woudl follow them, but for some godly reason when i think about following them im not even in my car when they go by. ill find them tho.
Old 03-19-2004, 03:40 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by B16bEJ1
Then we've picked our spots well. We do that to keep the ricers away.
Old 03-19-2004, 06:22 AM
Is it Friday yet?

Ghostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the rough

We all go to the Chimney Hill parking lot.
Old 03-19-2004, 06:25 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

We usually hangout behind police stations and shit... and shit.
Old 03-19-2004, 07:19 AM
Refugee

TripleSeis has disabled reputation

tell ya what. post pictures of your car and mods and I can easly tell ya where to go.
Old 03-20-2004, 08:39 AM
master debater

blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout

you guys are fags. you're all acting like the "virginia beach street racing scene" is some big secret when all this guy's trying to do is meet people. this isn't the fucking fast and the furious people.

someday, you fools are going to grow up. and on this day you will realize that you are all living a dream where it's still fun to street race. just open your eyes. i've been away from 757 for almost 9 months now and i just KNOW that it's still the same as it was since i left- a thousand cars try desperately every friday and saturday night to meet up and find a spot to race, but MAYBE one night a month will anything ever go down, and it usually lasts no longer than a half hour if you're lucky, and it's all garbage cars racing anyway. it is a horrible waste of time, effort, and gas, and i am ashamed to admit that i once affiliated myself with any of it. the days of the glorious 757 racing scene have been gone for about 2 or 3 years now... just give it up.
Old 03-20-2004, 09:46 AM
Is it Friday yet?

Ghostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by blackout
you guys are fags. you're all acting like the "virginia beach street racing scene" is some big secret when all this guy's trying to do is meet people. this isn't the fucking fast and the furious people.

someday, you fools are going to grow up. and on this day you will realize that you are all living a dream where it's still fun to street race. just open your eyes. i've been away from 757 for almost 9 months now and i just KNOW that it's still the same as it was since i left- a thousand cars try desperately every friday and saturday night to meet up and find a spot to race, but MAYBE one night a month will anything ever go down, and it usually lasts no longer than a half hour if you're lucky, and it's all garbage cars racing anyway. it is a horrible waste of time, effort, and gas, and i am ashamed to admit that i once affiliated myself with any of it. the days of the glorious 757 racing scene have been gone for about 2 or 3 years now... just give it up.
Kill yourself! NOW!!!
Old 03-20-2004, 10:25 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

"garbage cars" thanks

I have no problems telling people where we hang out. In fact... I think standing in a cold parking lot all night gets borring. When it's warm it'll be super chill and i'll bring a cooler etc. You're more than welcome to come, but if you act like an ass then we'll ask you to leave (I sound like lord of the spot). It's hard to find a place where the cops won't ask you to leave and if people come in doing burnouts and racing around it'll be over quickly.

Quick Reply: where the hell is everyone??????