Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

where the hell is everyone??????

Old 03-22-2004, 09:19 AM
Now rockin a Jeep

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MitsukillinS2K is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: where the hell is everyone??????

seems like so much hating on imports why cant 4bangers and 8bangers just live together in harmony. all this hating is stupid we all have the same problem and thats finding a good place to chill and race
Old 03-22-2004, 09:46 AM
Registered Member

DomesticRice has disabled reputation

I dont understand either man. I give respect to anyone that has a fast ass car, unless they are aholes.
Old 03-22-2004, 10:05 AM
Smee

LudeDude98 LudeDude98 LudeDude98 LudeDude98

Originally Posted by DomesticRice
I dont understand either man. I give respect to anyone that has a fast ass car, unless they are aholes.

i give respect to all as long as your not an asshole/ricer
Old 03-22-2004, 10:19 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Here's a thought for anyone that road races... no body gives a shit about specific output. Take an S2000 for instance. You have to rev the thing from 6000-9000 rpms the whole time. With a bigger motor that has some torque you can use lower rpms to achieve the same power output (probably more) and put far less stress on the components. Just becuase a motor has a large displacement doen't mean it's necessarily heavy. Today's motors are all aluminum and many have composite manifolds etc. making them very lite. We're not talking about some huge iron block 460 BB.
Old 03-22-2004, 10:35 AM
Now rockin a Jeep

MitsukillinS2K is an unknown quantity at this point

i agree domestic i cant stand people that just think there shit dont stink cause they got i nice cold air intake on a car that mommy and daddy bought them and shit like that
Old 03-22-2004, 11:00 AM

Aquavit is an unknown quantity at this point

shit no matter what i do I pass all you them on the way home from work, seeing as how i close every weekend, I'm just too f'n tired after work to stop
Old 03-22-2004, 12:45 PM
Registered Member

B16bEJ1 has disabled reputation

from finding a spot to domstic vs. import wow. any way to anser the past questions before the post went to shit. if i was looking to race anybody all i woudl do is ride around and rev on every fuckin car that lookin like he might race. personally i cant stand it when people do that i was just looking to meet some people and talk car shit and chill. you guys get a thrill out of joking me thats fine and dandy. but truth is there is a mojority of you ricers on here talking shit. and if the thing woudl let me post pics of my car (there too big) i woudl and you woudl probably say ohh i seen that car driving. next what does my car have done? well what should i tell you for?? but to establish weather you you think im a ricer or a cop or what ever you think and by the wy cops dont have navy email addys. i have a jdm 98 B16B with cai, mugen header, stainless cat. rs*r ex-mag cat back from before they reopened there shipping department to send all there neat goodies to the U.S. G/C coilovers tokico shocks, skunk2 upper and lower strut and tie bars. mugen spec ecu. aem fuel rail, regulator, and filter, underdrive pulley, remover teh A/C and power steering. tenzo drilled and slotted rotors on the front 94 gsr trailing arms and rear disc brakes jdm integra interior not the recaros out of the type r just from a regular teg. jdm gold shift linkage, lsd tranni, a few other odds and ends, i got soem toda vtec killer cams sitting in the shop and i cant make up my mind weater or not to put them in or just build another motor. so if that makes me a ricer thats fine. so im new to drag. and im trying to meet some people that share the same intrest in cars and like to just chill. not looking to race anybody. i just enjoy hooking up my ride. and driving. anytime im not working then im driving or chillin. so if im new i guess i gotta wait your grace period or some shit to find a chill spot. thats all good.
Old 03-22-2004, 01:20 PM
Is it Friday yet?

Ghostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by B16bEJ1
so if im new i guess i gotta wait your grace period or some shit to find a chill spot. thats all good.
Dont forget to fill out your application! We need a blood sample hair sample and the $50 spot fee (PM me for paypal address).
Old 03-22-2004, 04:26 PM
Registered Member

B16bEJ1 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Stangsta
Dont forget to fill out your application! We need a blood sample hair sample and the $50 spot fee (PM me for paypal address).
no doubt teh money is on teh way
Old 03-22-2004, 08:25 PM
Registered Member

DomesticRice has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by LudeDude98

i give respect to all as long as your not an asshole/ricer
I will second that

Quick Reply: where the hell is everyone??????