Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.
View Poll Results: Wich car?
SRT-10 Viper (only comes as a vert)
50.00%
C6 Corvette Convertible
32.20%
Neither
17.80%
Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

Which would you buy and why? C6 Corvette Convertible or SRT-10 Viper Convertible?

Old 04-30-2009, 03:34 PM
HHIC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite
Default Re: Which would you buy and why? C6 Corvette Convertible or SRT-10 Viper Convertible

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
No... I haven't shopped them. How much are they going for?
Clean but high miles is in the mid 30 range. Lower the miles and you're looking in the 40s.

Haha.... I can't afford a Ferrari yet. Plus a C6 is a better performer all around.
The first time you put the top down and lay the hammer down through a tunnel, any performance deficiency will be quickly forgiven.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:38 PM
green box is back!

DonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud of
Default Re: Which would you buy and why? C6 Corvette Convertible or SRT-10 Viper Convertible

Originally Posted by Flite
The more I think about that SL55, the less respect I have for you for not already buying it.
I voted viper, but that was before reading all of the posts. SL55 is baller and I am sure plenty comfy enough to drive to cali.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:34 PM
Registered member

catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh

Originally Posted by The Wok
Neither. It will be hard to get parts once both companies go under.
Doubt it.
Old 04-30-2009, 07:48 PM
Type-R; Tight Car

The real Ryan has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Flite
The first time you put the top down and lay the hammer down through a tunnel, any performance deficiency will be quickly forgiven.

Sweet Jesus
Old 04-30-2009, 08:31 PM
DA CLAN!

Wu TAng is a jewel in the roughWu TAng is a jewel in the roughWu TAng is a jewel in the rough

viper just because of the power and its not as common.
Old 04-30-2009, 11:11 PM
I <3 My DSM

SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of

maybe this will help?

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/search...r_type=b&make=
Old 04-30-2009, 11:13 PM
EMF S2K

jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy

Lol at you making fun of an interior. You has a C5 jimmy with no top.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:01 AM

Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers Chezkers

C6 Corvette Convertible - cammed/exhaust = sex

and I like the handling! and the fact its a chevy not a dodge
Old 05-01-2009, 06:33 AM
AKA: SHY_GUY

S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy

I would just get a prescription to enzyte.... it'll save you some money in the long run, and make sealing the deal all the less embarrassing.

J/k
Old 05-01-2009, 07:06 AM
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

I swear to god Brian, if you get the C6, i will punch you if you don't cam that LS3 :P

Quick Reply: Which would you buy and why? C6 Corvette Convertible or SRT-10 Viper Convertible?