Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Your vehicle choice for under $20k

Old 07-03-2007, 09:03 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
stampit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Your vehicle choice for under $20k

Originally Posted by chappe
OK, check this car out....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ayphotohosting
And it's in VA beach.....

It doesn't have any susp mods listed. At least i didn't catch any as i zoomed thru all that.

But, if it was MY car. I'll Put a REAL Rollbar, and Smaller Wheels. It has the stock wheels (17's) off a Mazda Speed 04-05 Miata. I would do some 15's with 225's. And upgrade the susp, (if is not upgraded yet, with some good stuff) And probably brakes.

I just noticed they kept the ABS and Cruise controller. . . That's a really neat swap!! Someone pls buy this!!!

He does have a suspension upgrade. Also, Wonka is now selling it because he is trying to refinance his house and buy his brothers (or something like that). Badass car!! He said a guy from Texas and a guy from NY are supposed to come check it out next weekend for $19k.
Old 07-04-2007, 05:42 AM
Registered Member

TheDarkMajestic has a reputation beyond reputeTheDarkMajestic has a reputation beyond reputeTheDarkMajestic has a reputation beyond reputeTheDarkMajestic has a reputation beyond reputeTheDarkMajestic has a reputation beyond reputeTheDarkMajestic has a reputation beyond reputeTheDarkMajestic has a reputation beyond reputeTheDarkMajestic has a reputation beyond reputeTheDarkMajestic has a reputation beyond reputeTheDarkMajestic has a reputation beyond reputeTheDarkMajestic has a reputation beyond repute

93+ RX7.
Old 07-04-2007, 06:03 AM
Mermaider

MAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these parts

I'd have to get a tow rig. Either a Powerstroke or Cummins, late 90's.
Old 07-04-2007, 02:17 PM
plude

98shlude 98shlude 98shlude 98shlude 98shlude 98shlude 98shlude 98shlude 98shlude 98shlude 98shlude

r32 gtr
Old 07-04-2007, 05:33 PM
SV haver

chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...romZR40QQfviZ1

There's another one... This one sees track duty so is not as clean.

Only thing wrong with this one is the Eibach Springs. They SUCK!!! I had them on my first miata, they're too soft and too low. Too low is not bad, but too soft makes too low bad, and its bad itself.

AND it probably has the stock upper shock mounts. He could use the one off the second Gen, or aftermarket ones to increase the on some shock travel. Other than that It should be fast and handle well.

Also noticed is Flared and it has Huge wheels. . . IMO that spoils the lok of the car a bit, maybe because of the wheels he has (yuck) but it should be a good car.
Old 07-05-2007, 04:34 AM
Banned

stampit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chappe
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...romZR40QQfviZ1

There's another one... This one sees track duty so is not as clean.

Only thing wrong with this one is the Eibach Springs. They SUCK!!! I had them on my first miata, they're too soft and too low. Too low is not bad, but too soft makes too low bad, and its bad itself.

AND it probably has the stock upper shock mounts. He could use the one off the second Gen, or aftermarket ones to increase the on some shock travel. Other than that It should be fast and handle well.

Also noticed is Flared and it has Huge wheels. . . IMO that spoils the lok of the car a bit, maybe because of the wheels he has (yuck) but it should be a good car.

You need huge wheels to help some what hold that ass end down with that much power.