Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

The Assed and the Querriest!!! Car Failures

Old 07-02-2009, 10:01 AM
Bowtie Bound?? ;)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: The Assed and the Querriest!!! Car Failures

Originally Posted by phyber
i'm not racist but i use the "N" word a ton in day to day language (given the right situation, of course. with friends, not boss')

i say the word because they do. If they are gonna call themselves ***** and broadcast it to the world, why can't i?

at the same time, do i get offended when they call me "cracker"? "honkey"? "trailer trash"?

no.

i'm not trashy and take no offense to petty name calling.

I simply am a white microphone to the language they commonly call themselves.
Old 07-02-2009, 10:02 AM
Zombies found Waldo

buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie

Originally Posted by phyber
i'm not racist but i use the "N" word a ton in day to day language (given the right situation, of course. with friends, not boss')

i say the word because they do. If they are gonna call themselves ***** and broadcast it to the world, why can't i?

at the same time, do i get offended when they call me "cracker"? "honkey"? "trailer trash"?

no.

i'm not trashy and take no offense to petty name calling.

I simply am a white microphone to the language they commonly call themselves.
I was just typing pretty much the same thing. I don't say it to offend anyone. Replace N***A with homie, bitch, dawg, dude.... It's almost a pet name at this point.
Old 07-02-2009, 10:13 AM
loves quervo

uglyDC2 will become famous soon enough

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...g/DSC00845.jpg
owner of this car is responsible for about 60% of eyesores on the eastern seaboard
Old 07-02-2009, 10:15 AM
Zombies found Waldo

buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie

Originally Posted by uglyDC2
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...g/DSC00845.jpg
owner of this car is responsible for about 60% of eyesores on the eastern seaboard
while it's ugly as shit at least the craftsmanship looks good haha.
Old 07-02-2009, 10:30 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by buugiewuugie
while it's ugly as shit at least the craftsmanship looks good haha.
Yep. at first I was like OOOOoo A supr* WHAT THE FUCK??

Seriously though he did a fantastic job with the fab.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:10 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by Nigerian Hair
No, I dont live in portsmouth. So If I was wrong on that point of view then I will admit it. I dont know exactly what the black people do out there.

The last part of your post is the fruit of this "discussion". Everyone does ignorant shit. So why is it that the big rims, the "Bitches", and the guns the main focus for white people to comment on?? Theres so much other ignorant shit being done in the world.

Me personally, I think slamming a car to the ground to the point where it cant be driven without doing damage to the vehicle, is just as ignorant as someone with 26'' rims on a mid-size economy sedan. Just because thats what you prefer, doesnt mean what you "dont" prefer is less or more foolish than your preference.

But anyways, im done, cliff notes :

90% of drag hates black people and rap music
Lots of closet racists on drag
Black people sag their pants and only care about bitches, guns, and 22 inch rims
90% of white people on drag say "nga u dum" or some sort of sentence with the N word in it,but embody cliffnote number 1 and 2
Forreal.. I pretty made the point that said.. "I think that people that act like lemmings are retarded"

I am so glad that you think that ebonics is anywhere comparible to a couple slang terms used by the rest of the world.

If you have anything further to say.. take it too the SPO section... Cause you are fucking up this thread with your useless and ignorant babble.
Old 07-02-2009, 12:16 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Old 07-02-2009, 12:21 PM
Never Blend In

nuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond repute

i seen that pink mustang on saturday. some older asian looking dude.
Old 07-02-2009, 12:24 PM
Desolation

Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch

Its also for sale; check craigslist.
Old 07-02-2009, 12:25 PM
vip

Kutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud of

Some retard will end up buying it.

Quick Reply: The Assed and the Querriest!!! Car Failures