Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

The Assed and the Querriest!!! Car Failures

Old 07-03-2009, 06:04 AM
draggin elbows

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat
Default Re: The Assed and the Querriest!!! Car Failures

exhaust silencers?
Old 07-03-2009, 06:12 AM
Fidel runs VBPD

The_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by I<3ballsweat
exhaust silencers?
ding, ding, ding... winnar!
Old 07-03-2009, 07:47 AM
SPARKLEmotion

FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah

I think the blue tercel was cleanly executed and different ( in the fact that it isn't a commonly modified car ). The kit is not my cup of tea, but the car was put together well. To say it is "rice" wouldn't be right. Obviously someone took alot of time or money to accomplish what he/she was trying to do, and that was to "make" a car they and others would admire.

That however, doesn't excuse the other 98% of the pics posted. They always put a smile on my face. Slapping a bunch of shit on your car does not make you cool, no matter how proud of it you are. We to go Fairlady!!!

As for the people trying to defend they're race or nationality from stereo typing, get over that shit. Everyone ( i'm sure there are a few exceptions ) on here uses the term "rice" or "ricer". Think about how bad of a stereotype that is. WE ARE ALL STEREO-TYPICAL BASTERDS. Maybe we should start calling DONKS "fried chicken" or "chicken-burners", or even there drivers "chicken-nuggets" or "watermelons" , just because they are prodomenitly black and the fact that black folks are stereotyped as chicken and watermelon eaters. How 'bout calling Mustang's and other auto's driven mostly by white people "cracker-carrier's" or "honkey-haulers" or even "meatloaf-burners", just because most white people could give a shit less if they are considered a cracker or like meatloaf. GET OVER YOURSELF. You live a happier life if you gave to shits about someone else's well being as apposed to what they think about you REGARDLESS of your ethnicty. Just my $.02

CLIFF NOTES;
-Cars aren't rice just because you don't like it.
-POORLY EXECUTED MOD'S = Rice
-DONKS/BOXES/BUBBLES= Chicken burners
-MUSTANGS/4X4 TRUCKS/ETC.= Cracker-carriers
-Get over people hating or stereo-typing you
Old 07-03-2009, 08:13 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by FObangah
I think the blue tercel was cleanly executed and different ( in the fact that it isn't a commonly modified car ). The kit is not my cup of tea, but the car was put together well. To say it is "rice" wouldn't be right. Obviously someone took alot of time or money to accomplish what he/she was trying to do, and that was to "make" a car they and others would admire.

That however, doesn't excuse the other 98% of the pics posted. They always put a smile on my face. Slapping a bunch of shit on your car does not make you cool, no matter how proud of it you are. We to go Fairlady!!!

As for the people trying to defend they're race or nationality from stereo typing, get over that shit. Everyone ( i'm sure there are a few exceptions ) on here uses the term "rice" or "ricer". Think about how bad of a stereotype that is. WE ARE ALL STEREO-TYPICAL BASTERDS. Maybe we should start calling DONKS "fried chicken" or "chicken-burners", or even there drivers "chicken-nuggets" or "watermelons" , just because they are prodomenitly black and the fact that black folks are stereotyped as chicken and watermelon eaters. How 'bout calling Mustang's and other auto's driven mostly by white people "cracker-carrier's" or "honkey-haulers" or even "meatloaf-burners", just because most white people could give a shit less if they are considered a cracker or like meatloaf. GET OVER YOURSELF. You live a happier life if you gave to shits about someone else's well being as apposed to what they think about you REGARDLESS of your ethnicty. Just my $.02

CLIFF NOTES;
roflmao @ honkey-haulers!!!
Old 07-03-2009, 08:20 AM
®egistered Member

CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK

wow, seems most of the super retarded ones were american makes. there were plenty of hondas in there too. i think this could be made into a show on speed, or spike where you catch up to these guys and interview them and find out wtf they were thinking.
Old 07-03-2009, 08:41 AM
SPARKLEmotion

FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah

Originally Posted by gen2neon
wow, seems most of the super retarded ones were american makes. there were plenty of hondas in there too. i think this could be made into a show on speed, or spike where you catch up to these guys and interview them and find out wtf they were thinking.
Should be more like an "intervention" type tv show. A friend calls the show and states there friend needs help. The show comes out and blind-sides them with family and friends.

" Mr._______, your family and friends are here because they care about you."
Mom speaks up with tears in her eyes.. " Your car is half primer, half spray paint..... WHERE DID YOUR FATHER AND I GO WRONG!!!!!"
Old 07-03-2009, 09:51 AM
Bowtie Bound?? ;)

Nigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by FObangah

CLIFF NOTES;

Theres nothing worse than :

1. Trying to come in a thread with a dead topic,and revive it with nothing but bullshit babble
2. Making irrelevant points,and getting off topic with statements that dont pertain to anything anyone has said
3. Trying to make points, but you dont know how to spell simple words

cliff notes :

Learn how to fucking spell before you make yourself look dumb again by showing up late to recess.

Once again, lets get back on topic.
Old 07-03-2009, 10:03 AM
Function > Form

6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY

Old 07-03-2009, 10:07 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY
thats not local though.
Old 07-03-2009, 10:22 AM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Dude was gay, litererally- as was this disgrace of a car.

Quick Reply: The Assed and the Querriest!!! Car Failures