Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

The Assed and the Querriest!!! Car Failures

Old 07-03-2009, 10:28 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.
Default Re: The Assed and the Querriest!!! Car Failures

Originally Posted by Kris.is.awesome
https://www.t-mobilepictures.com/mya...541379000.jpeg

Dude was gay, litererally- as was this disgrace of a car.
Looks better than 90% of the crap in here... it was v6 wasnt it?
Old 07-03-2009, 10:31 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by Kris.is.awesome

Dude was gay, litererally- as was this disgrace of a car.
Yes he's gay but a disgrace the car is not

Originally Posted by Lv2 Turn
Looks better than 90% of the crap in here... it was v6 wasnt it?
Nope...it's a Roush mustang, Stage 2 IIRC. Suspension, minor engine mods, body kit etc.
Old 07-03-2009, 04:09 PM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

Originally Posted by zenki godzirra
damn there's alot of crying in here! there is some truth toi what brian is saying though...
btw, it kills me to see like 99% of the q45's around because of what the presidents do to them. they don't influence shit about my car, hell half of them say ''damn yo, that shit is tight cuh! how yo rimzz not be hittin on yo fenduh!?''

lol
That's because presidents don't realize you can alter the suspension of a vehicle.

I see two types of cars driven by presidents.

1. Aftermarket wheels in stock wheel diameter with an ultra low profile tire resulting in 4 or 5 inches between the top of the tire and the fender.

2. The biggest possible wheels that could bolt on and still allow the car to move. The fender lip was then rolled by the wheel smashing into it as the car was driven around resulting in something that looks like it was attacked by a golf club.
Old 07-03-2009, 04:25 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

all the caprices and shit riding around have the rear quarters and the front fenders/bumper cut to clean the tires....

also they usually realize that they have to cut it after its painted....

then it rusts because they are too stupid to put some 1.99 door edge moulding on it to stop it...

or even better to make sure your fucking rims and shit fit before paint...
Old 07-03-2009, 04:50 PM
Bowtie Bound?? ;)

Nigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Reloaded
That's because presidents don't realize you can alter the suspension of a vehicle.

I see two types of cars driven by presidents.

1. Aftermarket wheels in stock wheel diameter with an ultra low profile tire resulting in 4 or 5 inches between the top of the tire and the fender.

2. The biggest possible wheels that could bolt on and still allow the car to move. The fender lip was then rolled by the wheel smashing into it as the car was driven around resulting in something that looks like it was attacked by a golf club.
Dont forget the lack of common sense to upgrade their brakes or re-calibrate their speedometer because of what the added weight and diameter causes.
Old 07-03-2009, 04:53 PM
Registered Member

SlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these parts

By the way this thread is going I see it in Super Punchout in the near future!!!
Old 07-03-2009, 05:02 PM
SPARKLE.motion

Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
Yes he's gay but a disgrace the car is not

Nope...it's a Roush mustang, Stage 2 IIRC. Suspension, minor engine mods, body kit etc.
does he own or work at a kitchen supply place??
Old 07-03-2009, 10:48 PM
Registered Member

hatch22 is infamous around these partshatch22 is infamous around these partshatch22 is infamous around these partshatch22 is infamous around these partshatch22 is infamous around these partshatch22 is infamous around these partshatch22 is infamous around these partshatch22 is infamous around these partshatch22 is infamous around these partshatch22 is infamous around these partshatch22 is infamous around these parts

this thread makes me want to commit suicide fuckin fast and the furious
Old 07-04-2009, 06:49 AM
CAPS LOCK BABY

CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK

I saw some real winners last night but I couldnt get the phone out in time to get some pics
Old 07-04-2009, 07:12 AM
Fuck my life

TexasGlock23 will become famous soon enoughTexasGlock23 will become famous soon enough

FairLady,

That ragged ass firebird was last seen at the Oceana Salvage yard several months back...I couldn't believe my eyes. It had to be a joke, that was until I saw your post. Someone actually took the time out to do the work on that car. It had "hidden" compartments for a radar and other goofy shit.

Quick Reply: The Assed and the Querriest!!! Car Failures