Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

The Assed and the Querriest!!! Car Failures

Old 07-05-2009, 01:00 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT
Default Re: The Assed and the Querriest!!! Car Failures

Originally Posted by Nigerian Hair
LOL, Just stop. The topic is dead.
for real.. it doesn't really matter what color the driver is. White, black, asian or indifferent! They are all morons and dumbasses.

goes along with the same people that drive around blasting their stock stereo... or the ones that put subs in but don't upgrade anything else. Or the ones and cant stop the rattles of their car when it hit. Its retarded.

How do you have a half assed car. I can't drive a car that has half a body it. Or half painted and half primer. I mean. either wait till you have the money to do the whole thing or don't do it.

And some of these body kits are completely horrible period. I can't see how anybody thinks they look good.

Everybody says, "Thats the only car that I could afford at the time." Well.. dont put $1500 into an ugly car! Sell the piece of shit and put $1500 towards a nicer car.
Old 07-05-2009, 02:23 PM
Bowtie Bound?? ;)

Nigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
for real.. it doesn't really matter what color the driver is. White, black, asian or indifferent! They are all morons and dumbasses.

goes along with the same people that drive around blasting their stock stereo... or the ones that put subs in but don't upgrade anything else. Or the ones and cant stop the rattles of their car when it hit. Its retarded.

How do you have a half assed car. I can't drive a car that has half a body it. Or half painted and half primer. I mean. either wait till you have the money to do the whole thing or don't do it.

And some of these body kits are completely horrible period. I can't see how anybody thinks they look good.

Everybody says, "Thats the only car that I could afford at the time." Well.. dont put $1500 into an ugly car! Sell the piece of shit and put $1500 towards a nicer car.
I concur.

Especially military people. They love to show off the fact that their car isnt finished, by riding around base with a green or cream colored body kit. I cant STAND that shit.
Old 07-05-2009, 02:53 PM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

You come remove my whole interior and put down dynomat and then rubber washers on the bolts, then my rattling will stop
Old 07-05-2009, 05:20 PM
®egistered Member

CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK

i dont know how it is at advance/auto-zone, etc. in everyone else's town, but you can find these kinds of atrocities daily in the parking lots at the ones in cville. its awful
Old 07-06-2009, 04:54 AM
SPARKLEmotion

FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah

Thats pretty much what I was saying a couple pages back, but I was "late to the party", I guess because I posted the next day and my spelling wasn't good enough. Don't worry though, I won't get pissed at you for leaving out punctuation and starting sentences with "and" and "or".

Sorry if you felt I was directing it at you Nigerian Hair, but you were the one that brought it up, then deciided it was a "dead topic" when your post was ill-received.

Uhh?? black people putting all that shit on their ghetto fab cars is just as original as honda guys doing the same offset wheel combos, and paint/ motor setups. Its just a different type of car modification, but its definitely no different.
mad? no, because of my previous post
But can we please get back to the thread?
Back on topic though....
Originally Posted by ShawnD

Small pic sorry
Is that FOOD LION on Nine Mile? I havn't seen that civic around...

Last edited by FObangah; 07-06-2009 at 05:00 AM.
Old 07-06-2009, 05:26 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by ShawnD
You come remove my whole interior and put down dynomat and then rubber washers on the bolts, then my rattling will stop
that is like saying that you want a new paint job but don't want to fix the dents.
Old 07-06-2009, 06:51 AM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

that is like saying that you want a new paint job but don't want to fix the dents.
I disagree. My car will most likely end up in a junk yard after I'm done with it. It's a lemon and I don't want others to deal with it. I'm not gonna sink more money into something I can't remove and reuse. That civic is at my store in Suffolk but the driver looked like he had a bottom dollar uniform on so from any city other than Suffolk.
Old 07-06-2009, 09:44 AM
Registered member

Sabotage10 has disabled reputation

It's people like the ones that own these cars that keep Pep-boys ricer isles open.
Old 07-06-2009, 10:59 AM
rock ya body baby

IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES

Originally Posted by Jus_dubin
neighborhood dreamz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yes.....

Old 07-06-2009, 11:01 AM
rock ya body baby

IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES

Quick Reply: The Assed and the Querriest!!! Car Failures