Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

The Assed and the Querriest!!! Car Failures

Old 07-06-2009, 11:05 AM
This.isEntertainment

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn
Default Re: The Assed and the Querriest!!! Car Failures

god they think their shit is so dope too. crazy.
Old 07-06-2009, 11:06 AM
rock ya body baby

IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES

Just check it out.
http://www.neighborhooddreamz.com/family.html

Last edited by IPUNCHBABIES; 07-06-2009 at 11:13 AM.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:48 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Well.. I was headed up to Bap Geon to get some stuff for my car. When I ran across this major tool! He was dropping it down and weaving in and out of traffic like he was Mario Andretti. Car was smoking like a pig and when he cut me off for the second time I stomped it to the floor in my AUTOMATIC Pathfinder and he was not pulling on me. I couldn't stop laughing. If I would have been in my 5 speed Pathfinder I think that I might have actually pulled him!

He earned a spot in this thread to his superior dirving skills and that cool ass tow hook he has on the back or that noise bucket!!!

This guy has his 5 lb bottle on display if infact it is an actual nitrous bottle and not some crap ass speaker. So... that was deserving of the ricer catagory. I guess when you that cool.. you have to let it be known.

Old 07-08-2009, 05:49 AM
Zombies found Waldo

buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie

Old 07-08-2009, 05:53 AM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

I saw that shit in suffolk the other day. I lol'd while driving, very dangerous.
Old 07-08-2009, 06:32 AM
Fidel runs VBPD

The_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
He earned a spot in this thread to his superior dirving skills and that cool ass tow hook he has on the back or that noise bucket!!!
u got something against my ability to get pulled out of the highway median?
Old 07-08-2009, 07:38 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by The_rabbit1
u got something against my ability to get pulled out of the highway median?
I would guess that if that was you.. It does serve a purpose. I am sure that with your serious driving skills. You get pulled off the median quite a bit.

it is your super cool driving skills that put you in here anyways.. so... OH.. and that "wing of awesomness" didn't help.
Old 07-08-2009, 07:51 AM
Fidel runs VBPD

The_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
I would guess that if that was you.. It does serve a purpose. I am sure that with your serious driving skills. You get pulled off the median quite a bit.

it is your super cool driving skills that put you in here anyways.. so... OH.. and that "wing of awesomness" didn't help.
no it wasn't me, but they probly do need it
Old 07-08-2009, 08:39 AM
OV-104

Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis

does the plate on the yellow teg say naptime?
Old 07-08-2009, 08:40 AM
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

Originally Posted by Scoutn757
does the plate on the yellow teg say naptime?
yes

Quick Reply: The Assed and the Querriest!!! Car Failures