Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

The Assed and the Querriest!!! Car Failures

Old 07-02-2009, 07:49 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT
Default Re: The Assed and the Querriest!!! Car Failures

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
or wanna be's

cwutididder?!
Old 07-02-2009, 07:51 AM
Bowtie Bound?? ;)

Nigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Jus_dubin
i see three to be exact.

mexicans, redneck whites, and dirty black dudes.
thats what I was about to say. Most of the people I see fucking cars up are hispanics,and white people. Black people do dumb shit to cars, but they usually stick to their chrysler 300's and chargers to fuck up.
Old 07-02-2009, 07:52 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by STi_FTMFW
Wow, that president should be shot for what he did to that Vette.

And I died a little inside when I saw that STi
which one... my orange one or Lords red one?
Old 07-02-2009, 07:54 AM
Registered Member

team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703

Are these pics from that car club that was posted up a while ago? (the club that had the convertible civic etc)
TRIED HIS GT!

Originally Posted by Nigerian Hair
thats what I was about to say. Most of the people I see fucking cars up are hispanics,and white people. Black people do dumb shit to cars, but they usually stick to their chrysler 300's and chargers to fuck up.
WHAT?!

350's, 300's, any type of SUV, cadillacs, caprice's... i mean.. that is without even thinking about it.. the list goes on.

The problem is... none of them are original. They see some rapper or a Cuzin that has it. and they run out and do the same.

They are like lemmings!!!
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

neighborhood dreamz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-02-2009, 07:55 AM
B Nice

STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW

Originally Posted by Nigerian Hair
Yeah, they usually just put a few portholes on and some chrome wheels and call it a day. Sometimes they will put some crazy graffix on with shit like M&Ms and Skittles, Mt. Dew, shit like that, lol.

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
which one... my orange one or Lords red one?
The orange one you posted. The bugeye looks like shit too though, lol.
Old 07-02-2009, 07:56 AM
Registered Member

team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703

Originally Posted by Jus_dubin
neighborhood dreamz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There ya go, someone already posted their cars, i went from page 1 to 5, I pulled one of them there noobie moves. I should looked before posting.
Old 07-02-2009, 07:56 AM
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

they are like that with everything! the way they talk, dress, act, its all mirroring whatever rappers are doing.
Old 07-02-2009, 08:01 AM
Bowtie Bound?? ;)

Nigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
WHAT?!

350's, 300's, any type of SUV, cadillacs, caprice's... i mean.. that is without even thinking about it.. the list goes on.

The problem is... none of them are original. They see some rapper or a Cuzin that has it. and they run out and do the same.

They are like lemmings!!!
Uhh?? black people putting all that shit on their ghetto fab cars is just as original as honda guys doing the same offset wheel combos, and paint/ motor setups. Its just a different type of car modification, but its definitely no different.

If you noticed, all the cars you named, a lot of people tend to think those cars are "status symbol" cars, which is why they are so popular to fuck up. Just like there was an Sohc turbo craze, then a dohc turbo craze, then an LS vtec turbo craze,and now a K20 craze. Im not defending them by any means, because it makes me sick when I see V6 chargers and 300's rolling around with thousands of dollars into them, trying to fool people into thinking they are rich. If you check the blue book on those cars, they can be had for 10k now, hardly a "luxury" car.

Quick Reply: The Assed and the Querriest!!! Car Failures