Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

The Assed and the Querriest!!! Car Failures

Old 07-02-2009, 09:24 AM
Bowtie Bound?? ;)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: The Assed and the Querriest!!! Car Failures

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
i agree and disagree. but I call gothic dudes and emo kids fucking retarded too! LOL... so.. I can't say the same about gothic chicks. alot of them are smokin ass hot. So I let them be.

I mean.. honestly though.. how many times do you see a black dude saggin his pants. I mean... there is an ignorance level there. Do you know where that came from?

It was invented in prison! If you sagged your pants.. that ment that you were claimed and already somebody bitch! That you were ass raped daily by some dude and you were his property. So... tell me why I see an ass ton of black people sagging their pants?!?! I guess they are all somebody's bitch!

Emo kids are rediculous. Some of the shit they do is retarded. But atleast they talk like a human being.

I mean.. have you noticed that there is ebonics for ebonics.

it started out with
"What up my brotha?"
"Wut up my couzin?"
"Wuddup Cuz?"
"Sup Ca?"

Shit is retarded... pretty soon they are just gonna nod and say "C". People will be referred to as consonants!

Just because you think emo/goth people are retarded, doesnt make it any less of a trend that they follow. People are influenced by other people, its no different than white people wearing open toed sandals,and cargo khaki shorts w/ white framed sunglasses. They just didnt make that shit up, they got it from somebody, somewhere that was popular or famous for doing it. Same with white girls wearing big "laguna beach" sunglasses that cover most of their face,and putting that little poof in the middle of their hair and tieing the rest back. Its all trendy,and its all influence to do something "stupid" that someone else invented.

Your "saggy" pants arguement doesnt make any sense. How do you know if someone is sagging their pants? besides the few ignorant black people that let their underwear show. There is a major difference between sagging your pants,and having jeans that are baggy. A person could easily be wearing baggy pants,with a belt,and the pants be on his waist. And you would never know, but you would assume that hes sagging. And Im sure the people that are doing it, dont look to themselves and say "hey, im sagging my pants because this is a jail trend". Thats cool that you watch the history channel and gangland, but on the contrary to what you think, people dont do it just because it started as a jail trend.

Talk like a human being? Everyone has some sort of diction that is ignorant. So what you are saying is that because black people have "hard to understand" diction, that they arent a human being?? thats a little stereotypical isnt it??? Once again, it kills me to see other races acting "Superior" to others, as if the shit they do cant be deemed ignorant or retarded.

As long as I continue to see white,hispanic,asian people use the "N" word, it lets me know that they are no better than any other race for being ignorant,and not acting like a "human being" in your words.
Old 07-02-2009, 09:26 AM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

Originally Posted by Nigerian Hair
thats what I was about to say. Most of the people I see fucking cars up are hispanics,and white people. Black people do dumb shit to cars, but they usually stick to their chrysler 300's and chargers to fuck up.
That's not true.

Presidents have completely ruined the Lexus GS400, SC300, and pretty much any non-Integra Acura for me.

I don't even consider these "luxury" or "status" cars anymore because anyone with $75 a week can pick one up, throw on some garbage wheels, fender portholes, and finish it up with your lame sprots team flags.
Old 07-02-2009, 09:30 AM
Bowtie Bound?? ;)

Nigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Jus_dubin
pun > you

and i still stand by my original statement. and i do say ***** in public places, ask my black friends, nagger, and freeman.

at least the influances of non rap music is positive mostly. not talking about bitches, guns, and 22" riiimmmzzz on their fucking donky kong cars.
Dude, why are you even arguing with me? You cant even spell Influence, but you want to argue about the stereotypes of black people and their ignorance?

"I got lots of black friends, ask ***, ask ****, ask ****"

No, im not going to ask them. How about you do something better. How about you come out of your comfort zone, with your black friends that know you, and use the word around black people (not ******s, black people) that dont know you and see the reaction you get. You think because you know a few black buddies that are into cars,and you use it around them that theres no ill effects??? Wow you seem like some naive punk kid. And it shows in other areas such as you continuing to lower and break your car, then ask your grandma for her hard earned money to fund your IGNORANCE.

So the influences of death metal, telling people to hang themselves and kill other people are worse than big rims, women, and cars?? I think not.

Originally Posted by Digger70chall
way to screw up this thread by throwing race into it douche...everyone does gay crap to their cars, the reason you see more black people is because you are in VA...move up to upstate NY if you want to see the whities screw up cars or cali and watch the mexicans
Exactly. You got a bunch of Closet racists on this forum. But these are the same people who are quick to say they have lots of black friends, and that they dont have a problem with other races. The same people who use the N word on here, but wont use it in public around a general area of black people, only to their "Car club" black buddies.
Old 07-02-2009, 09:32 AM
Bowtie Bound?? ;)

Originally Posted by Reloaded
That's not true.

Presidents have completely ruined the Lexus GS400, SC300, and pretty much any non-Integra Acura for me.

I don't even consider these "luxury" or "status" cars anymore because anyone with $75 a week can pick one up, throw on some garbage wheels, fender portholes, and finish it up with your lame sprots team flags.
You're completely right. But to them, they dont see a car that you can swap a 2JZ,or a Turbo B18 into. They see "Acura, or Lexus" and think that its luxury. No matter how old or beat up it is. Thats in the mindset of the person, not the race.
Old 07-02-2009, 09:36 AM
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

Dude, why are you even arguing with me? You cant even spell Influence, but you want to argue about the stereotypes of black people and their ignorance?

"I got lots of black friends, ask ***, ask ****, ask ****"

No, im not going to ask them. How about you do something better. How about you come out of your comfort zone, with your black friends that know you, and use the word around black people (not ******s, black people) that dont know you and see the reaction you get. You think because you know a few black buddies that are into cars,and you use it around them that theres no ill effects??? Wow you seem like some naive punk kid. And it shows in other areas such as you continuing to lower and break your car, then ask your grandma for her hard earned money to fund your IGNORANCE.

So the influences of death metal, telling people to hang themselves and kill other people are worse than big rims, women, and cars?? I think not.
hahahahaha. ok dude.
Old 07-02-2009, 09:48 AM
Zombies found Waldo

buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie

Your "saggy" pants arguement doesnt make any sense. How do you know if someone is sagging their pants? besides the few ignorant black people that let their underwear show. There is a major difference between sagging your pants,and having jeans that are baggy. A person could easily be wearing baggy pants,with a belt,and the pants be on his waist. And you would never know, but you would assume that hes sagging. And Im sure the people that are doing it, dont look to themselves and say "hey, im sagging my pants because this is a jail trend". Thats cool that you watch the history channel and gangland, but on the contrary to what you think, people dont do it just because it started as a jail trend.
I have agreed with pretty everything you have said except this. Do you live in Portsmouth? Do you ever go there? It seems like every other black person sags their pants. And I know the difference between sagging and baggy. The pockets tell all. Sagging pants and dresses that they like to call a t-shirt.

But, at the same time white people and asians love to wear womens pants.. That is just as ignorant. Nobody wants to see your junk. Put on some pants that fit.

Last edited by buugiewuugie; 07-02-2009 at 09:52 AM.
Old 07-02-2009, 09:51 AM
Bowtie Bound?? ;)

Originally Posted by buugiewuugie
I have agreed with pretty everything you have said except this. Do you live in Portsmouth? Do you ever go there? It seems like every other black person sags there pants. And I know the difference between sagging and baggy. The pockets tell all. Sagging pants and dresses that they like to call a t-shirt.

But, at the same time white people and asians love to wear womens pants.. That is just as ignorant. Nobody wants to see your junk. Put on some pants that fit.

No, I dont live in portsmouth. So If I was wrong on that point of view then I will admit it. I dont know exactly what the black people do out there.

The last part of your post is the fruit of this "discussion". Everyone does ignorant shit. So why is it that the big rims, the "Bitches", and the guns the main focus for white people to comment on?? Theres so much other ignorant shit being done in the world.

Me personally, I think slamming a car to the ground to the point where it cant be driven without doing damage to the vehicle, is just as ignorant as someone with 26'' rims on a mid-size economy sedan. Just because thats what you prefer, doesnt mean what you "dont" prefer is less or more foolish than your preference.

But anyways, im done, cliff notes :

90% of drag hates black people and rap music
Lots of closet racists on drag
Black people sag their pants and only care about bitches, guns, and 22 inch rims
90% of white people on drag say "nga u dum" or some sort of sentence with the N word in it,but embody cliffnote number 1 and 2

Last edited by Nigerian Hair; 07-02-2009 at 09:56 AM.
Old 07-02-2009, 09:55 AM
Zombies found Waldo

buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie

No, I dont live in portsmouth. So If I was wrong on that point of view then I will admit it. I dont know exactly what the black people do out there.

The last part of your post is the fruit of this "discussion". Everyone does ignorant shit. So why is it that the big rims, the "Bitches", and the guns the main focus for white people to comment on?? Theres so much other ignorant shit being done in the world.

Me personally, I think slamming a car to the ground to the point where it cant be driven without doing damage to the vehicle, is just as ignorant as someone with 26'' rims on a mid-size economy sedan. Just because thats what you prefer, doesnt mean what you "dont" prefer is less or more foolish than your preference.
White people are superior.. you didn't know? pfft, you need to stay updated.
Old 07-02-2009, 09:57 AM
Bowtie Bound?? ;)

Originally Posted by buugiewuugie
White people are superior.. you didn't know? pfft, you need to stay updated.
I know bro. I need to mike jacks myself.
Old 07-02-2009, 09:59 AM
Reef tank addict

phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber

i'm not racist but i use the "N" word a ton in day to day language (given the right situation, of course. with friends, not boss')

i say the word because they do. If they are gonna call themselves ***** and broadcast it to the world, why can't i?

at the same time, do i get offended when they call me "cracker"? "honkey"? "trailer trash"?

no.

i'm not trashy and take no offense to petty name calling.

I simply am a white microphone to the language they commonly call themselves.

Quick Reply: The Assed and the Querriest!!! Car Failures