Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Dook status

Old 02-21-2012, 06:22 AM
Eat A Dick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff
Default Re: Dook status

http://www.yoursciontc.com/forums/95...bomber-tc.html
Old 02-21-2012, 07:16 AM
Band

paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket

Name:  ZJOnQ.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  71.6 KB
Old 02-21-2012, 07:16 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

Well besides the bugger welds, pipe clamps and lack of any real reason to do this other then to gain attention, looks like it would be fun to drive through the desert as fast as possible an jump shit, but with no real roll cage it's obvious he's seeking attention an is a bag of dicks

edit: Forgot I remembered a friends sign on there from years ago ....so I felt I should post to his thread
http://www.yoursciontc.com/forums/95...ml#post1182277

Last edited by -JB-; 02-21-2012 at 07:29 AM.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:19 AM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

Originally Posted by -JB-
Well besides the bugger welds, pipe clamps and lack of any real reason to do this other then to gain attention, looks like it would be fun to drive through the desert as fast as possible an jump shit, but with no real roll cage it's obvious he's seeking attention an is a bag of dicks
well, if you had a scion tc, how would you "man" it up?
Old 02-21-2012, 07:30 AM
Fitty Tuckin

Originally Posted by Kim Jong Illin'
well, if you had a scion tc, how would you "man" it up?

Use to own one technically. I co-signed for the clam when she bought one new back in 07. Never did anything to it other then drive it an then sold it
Old 02-21-2012, 07:32 AM
Eat A Dick

Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff

Oh definetly would beat it to shit for some fun in the desert, the non-functional offroad bumper/brush guards are the only thing that piss me off and removing the dash for no reason, oops and adding home depot cabinet handles on it. It would be a cool car if it was done right and he actually cared about his craftsmanship. But dude is just a nerd looking for attention, b/c who the fuck puts puts a bayonet on a shotgun in this day and age besides a faggle?
Old 02-21-2012, 07:42 AM
Fitty Tuckin

Originally Posted by 2 Chainz
Oh definetly would beat it to shit for some fun in the desert, the non-functional offroad bumper/brush guards are the only thing that piss me off and removing the dash for no reason, oops and adding home depot cabinet handles on it. It would be a cool car if it was done right and he actually cared about his craftsmanship. But dude is just a nerd looking for attention, b/c who the fuck puts puts a bayonet on a shotgun in this day and age besides a faggle?
Couldn't agree more so that is why I've signed on to see his response to my questions. See how long it takes for me to get banned.

I don't feel like reading 130+ pages either so what all has he done that is retarded to this car? Cabinet handles, pipe clamps..............?
Old 02-21-2012, 08:39 AM
Eat A Dick

Couldn't agree more so that is why I've signed on to see his response to my questions. See how long it takes for me to get banned.

I don't feel like reading 130+ pages either so what all has he done that is retarded to this car? Cabinet handles, pipe clamps..............?
custom firetruck horn with compressor and tank, he first used jeep bumpers, the hood scoop, hood shims, exhaust made out of cherry bombs and random piping, removing the gas cap lid and putting a strap type lock over it, shitty steering wheel held on with 2 bolts, a wench , rear flood lights, custom roof rack screwed into the roof, rally light bar, harnesses mounted to the roof, and not to mention chalkboard paint job.

Glued these on to make the tweeters louder lol

Name:  SWXmO.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  647.3 KB

Last edited by Riff Raff; 02-21-2012 at 09:14 AM.
Old 02-21-2012, 09:12 AM
Eat A Dick

I keep finding more as i skip pages OMG HOLY DOOK

Old 02-21-2012, 09:21 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

holy shit.

Quick Reply: Dook status