Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Dook status

Old 02-21-2012, 05:17 PM
nortaP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded
Default Re: Dook status

That's a lot of shit bolted to that shotgun

M16 aperture sights on a shotgun?
Old 02-21-2012, 05:28 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

Originally Posted by Niburu
THIS
or at least the best TC ever
this.

holy fuck, i honestly have some sort of respect for the dude, but what the fuck is in the california water?
Old 02-21-2012, 05:56 PM
habitual linestepper

slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot

Cheap shotgun fail.

I like the TC. Perfect beater.
Old 02-21-2012, 06:04 PM
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington

Originally Posted by slingshot
Cheap shotgun fail.

I like the TC. Perfect beater.
he has put way too much time and effort into that to be a beater.
Old 02-21-2012, 06:15 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by -JB-
Watch kid shows with the boy an this stupid commercial keeps coming on.........no words to explain this crap

[video=youtube;AOFdbPU32Cw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOFdbPU32Cw[/vieo]
At the risk of sounding really gay,this is some funny shit.
I sit with my kids and watch all those dumbass shows on Nick,but Fred is so dumbass it's actually funny.Check out his Youtube videos.

*crawls back under rainbow rock*
Old 02-21-2012, 08:18 PM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

found him on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF51n...6&feature=plcp

Originally Posted by -JB-
Well besides the bugger welds, pipe clamps and lack of any real reason to do this other then to gain attention, looks like it would be fun to drive through the desert as fast as possible an jump shit, but with no real roll cage it's obvious he's seeking attention an is a bag of dicks

edit: Forgot I remembered a friends sign on there from years ago ....so I felt I should post to his thread
http://www.yoursciontc.com/forums/95...ml#post1182277
not much different than ppl doing rat survival bikes...except its a tc and not and old import bike. other than the way he did his bumpers ide still rather see this than the same car with a body kit and lambos.

then again i have a soft spot for all things "survival styling"

Originally Posted by TNGChris
At the risk of sounding really gay,this is some funny shit.
I sit with my kids and watch all those dumbass shows on Nick,but Fred is so dumbass it's actually funny.Check out his Youtube videos.

*crawls back under rainbow rock*
You stay under that rainbow rock damn it.

Deep down i think shows like this slowly soften the brain of children. The more i think about it the more i see myself doing away with cable tv completely the moment i have children. Nothing but history channel and nat gio reruns from netflix for them lol.

Last edited by Hooch; 02-21-2012 at 08:46 PM.
Old 02-21-2012, 11:49 PM
Banned

FatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these parts

holy mother of fuck, exactly how much meth does one have to smoke to think thats a great look for a tc or any car for that matter?
Old 02-22-2012, 04:52 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

This car is unsafe though an I hope Darwin comes forward.

Straps to hold a air tank to the dash.....cheap pipe with pipe clamps for a bumper.....5point harness bolted to the sheet metal rough..........not to mention what he used to do an exhaust.

I hope he wrecks, the shotgun goes off, blows up the air tank, metal shards hit him in the face, an the gear shift jams up his ass, while doing a 360 barrel roll, crushing the roof, which ultimately crushes his back because his 5point harness is bolted to it an the Asian catches it all on video. Now that would be sweet.
Old 02-22-2012, 05:03 AM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

that Asian has some huge gums... just sayin
Old 02-22-2012, 05:03 AM
Registered Member

Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy.

I guess me and a select few would be the only ones to rock the shit out of this.

To be honest. I hate almost all scions. I think they are ugly. Just something about that one makes me like it. I guess it's just different and it's completely out of the blue to see someone do it with a tc.

Quick Reply: Dook status