Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Driftwater 5 [12/20/09] 56k lul warning

Old 12-27-2009 | 11:44 AM
JUST SAYIN...WHAT!?

THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER
Default Re: Driftwater 5 [12/20/09] 56k lul warning

Originally Posted by WALL-E
Thats what im saying. Im so blown I just didnt ride my pos out there. If anything, I would have got some much needed track time.

Now the next time this happens, im gonna have the big turbo kit on, and that would be just stupid to try and take around a track.

you sure do come up with a lot of excuses

just bring your shit out to the next one and have a good time
Old 12-27-2009 | 11:49 AM
Registered member

WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E

Originally Posted by piratedan
you sure do come up with a lot of excuses

just bring your shit out to the next one and have a good time
If mr.fizzly would have sent me a text, I woulda rode out. My forgetful ass had no idea. I was off from work/school too

Ill be sure to come out to the next one, even if its just to spectate.
Old 12-27-2009 | 12:14 PM
crème de la crème.

Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy

If mr.fizzly would have sent me a text, I woulda rode out. My forgetful ass had no idea. I was off from work/school too

Ill be sure to come out to the next one, even if its just to spectate.
<3
Old 12-27-2009 | 03:13 PM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Thats what im saying. Im so blown I just didnt ride my pos out there. If anything, I would have got some much needed track time.

Now the next time this happens, im gonna have the big turbo kit on, and that would be just stupid to try and take around a track.
What is with this logic? Take the car out there and drive it.
When I get my R back together, it'll be out there with a 'big' turbo aswell. Its not a competition. Just drive the car.
Old 12-27-2009 | 07:12 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by Jarrod
What is with this logic? Take the car out there and drive it.
When I get my R back together, it'll be out there with a 'big' turbo aswell. Its not a competition. Just drive the car.
We'll see, even on low boost (14lbs) im looking at over 400whp, which imo, is stupid to try and take around a track. Hopefully ill talk myself into a boost by gear set up and spinning wont really be a problem (5-6lbs in 1-2nd gear, 8-10lbs in 3rd, and 14+ for 4-5th)

Old 12-27-2009 | 09:18 PM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

We'll see, even on low boost (14lbs) im looking at over 400whp, which imo, is stupid to try and take around a track. Hopefully ill talk myself into a boost by gear set up and spinning wont really be a problem (5-6lbs in 1-2nd gear, 8-10lbs in 3rd, and 14+ for 4-5th)

I understand how boost by gear works, still if your running a turbo worth a damn, you'll be over 300 on 6 psi and with a crank thats wortha fuck thats over 200ftq. Regardless, 1st gear is pointless. Watch timing in 2nd and blend it in throughout third, play with the boost controller some so it does ramp so hard. Then, hold on tight with sticky tires.

Thats not what I'm talking about. I wish the R was back together. Hell, if a friend gave me a race car, I'd drive it. Ramey Built, get your piece back together. I'm taking it road racing.

Get that logic man. Drive the car. Hell, you could realize that a 4088 or a 6262 is stupid and you want a Gt28RS. I hear this logic but till I experience blowing the tires off in 3rd gear around a long sweeper, I wont buy it. Then again, I could get the bug and stop fucking with FWD cars that have alot of HP.

(Basically I'm saying, I'll end up back on a 50 trim with my setup if I get hooked like everyone says I will. Or, with a K.)
Old 12-28-2009 | 03:26 AM
Registered Member

Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher

lols. I can't wait to get the car done, throw race gas in it and attempt to pilot it around that track. It won't be right off the bat but it'll happen.
Old 12-28-2009 | 09:47 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by Jarrod
I understand how boost by gear works, still if your running a turbo worth a damn, you'll be over 300 on 6 psi and with a crank thats wortha fuck thats over 200ftq. Regardless, 1st gear is pointless. Watch timing in 2nd and blend it in throughout third, play with the boost controller some so it does ramp so hard. Then, hold on tight with sticky tires.

Thats not what I'm talking about. I wish the R was back together. Hell, if a friend gave me a race car, I'd drive it. Ramey Built, get your piece back together. I'm taking it road racing.

Get that logic man. Drive the car. Hell, you could realize that a 4088 or a 6262 is stupid and you want a Gt28RS. I hear this logic but till I experience blowing the tires off in 3rd gear around a long sweeper, I wont buy it. Then again, I could get the bug and stop fucking with FWD cars that have alot of HP.

(Basically I'm saying, I'll end up back on a 50 trim with my setup if I get hooked like everyone says I will. Or, with a K.)
Im just gonna run my car n/a ls/vtec for a few months til I get my turbo set-up completely sorted out. So ill probably be out in March with my n/a teg