Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

I gots moar low

Old 08-27-2009, 06:01 AM
STi Round I

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G.
Default Re: I gots moar low

Originally Posted by Flite
Yeah... because being staff on this site pays really well....

wait wut?
TROOF
Old 08-27-2009, 06:12 AM
eng
Administrator

eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng

Originally Posted by Hybrid AWD
The black car was sweet imo... I just wish you had a better selection in wheels
I agree, but the need of getting another 240 quickly/cheaply outweighed my hatred for the color and body style. New wheels will be purchased once I get bigger fenders installed. You have to admit the current wheels are better than the previous ones the car had

Originally Posted by Flite
Yeah... because being staff on this site pays really well....
What? You guys haven't quit your day jobs yet
Old 08-27-2009, 09:20 AM
Your Local DSM Tech

Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD

Haha the waves were tight yo.

Old 08-27-2009, 10:12 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

Originally Posted by eng
I agree, but the need of getting another 240 quickly/cheaply outweighed my hatred for the color and body style. New wheels will be purchased once I get bigger fenders installed. You have to admit the current wheels are better than the previous ones the car had

What? You guys haven't quit your day jobs yet
Are you going to be putting your esprit bumper to use? I hope so! I'd also be curious as to what sized wheels you were planning on running...I know absolutely nothing about what style you like since I'm not OG enough to know you personally and I guess you haven't had a 240 in a little while. If your wheel/tire selection is possible on stock body hit me up I can do 240 fenders in my sleep .
Old 08-28-2009, 03:38 AM
Your Local DSM Tech

Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD

Originally Posted by WishIHadaSilvia
Are you going to be putting your esprit bumper to use? I hope so! I'd also be curious as to what sized wheels you were planning on running...I know absolutely nothing about what style you like since I'm not OG enough to know you personally and I guess you haven't had a 240 in a little while. If your wheel/tire selection is possible on stock body hit me up I can do 240 fenders in my sleep .
He has had a 240 since like 2003/2004 or was it 2005
Old 08-28-2009, 04:57 AM
eng
Administrator

Nope, putting the 97+ front / rear lights on the 95 I have. Which means I need to get new fenders anyway. Which also make the esprit bumper still of no use

Plan on using something staggered and as wide as possible (not accepting anything less than 10" wide or smaller than 18" diameter). Most likely getting wider fenders while I'm at it. I did think about hitting you up to roll my current fenders and getting some bigger spacers to push my current el cheapo wheels out some just to tide me over till I do that.

Originally Posted by Hybrid AWD
He has had a 240 since like 2003/2004 or was it 2005
Might have even been before that, I'd guess 2002 if I was forced to guess. Its long enough ago that I'd have to look it up
Old 08-28-2009, 04:57 AM
Your Local DSM Tech

Originally Posted by eng
Nope, putting the 97+ front / rear lights on the 95 I have. Which means I need to get new fenders anyway. Which also make the esprit bumper still of no use

Plan on using something staggered and as wide as possible (not accepting anything less than 10" wide or smaller than 18" diameter). Most likely getting wider fenders while I'm at it. I did think about hitting you up to roll my current fenders and getting some bigger spacers to push my current el cheapo wheels out some just to tide me over till I do that.

Might have even been before that, I'd guess 2002 if I was forced to guess. Its long enough ago that I'd have to look it up
Yeah I was trying to think if I was in high school or not.
Old 08-28-2009, 05:31 AM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

It had to of been before 2005 because I got my old 240 in 2005.

Anyway....I'm running 17X10s up front and 17X11s out back on my stock bodied 97 . I also have stretched tires though (245/40 and 255/40s).
Old 08-28-2009, 06:12 AM
eng
Administrator

Anyway....I'm running 17X10s up front and 17X11s out back on my stock bodied 97 . I also have stretched tires though (245/40 and 255/40s).
I don't want to stretch the tires much, if any, as I don't particularly care for the look. Hence the need for wider fenders.
Old 08-28-2009, 06:17 AM
Your Local DSM Tech

Originally Posted by eng
I don't want to stretch the tires much, if any, as I don't particularly care for the look. Hence the need for wider fenders.
Thank god

No offense to anyone.