Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

Old 06-14-2011, 09:04 AM
Previously Odyssey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

Originally Posted by Donkey Punch
Originally Posted by Odyssey
so when you taking it out to take some pics?
i think faiz got to it first
Not where I was going with it...Just want to really see it, because to me, it just looks like it did before but with a different bumper(in the video)....I just want to see the car clean and in the sun.
Old 06-14-2011, 10:48 AM
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

Originally Posted by Odyssey
Not where I was going with it...Just want to really see it, because to me, it just looks like it did before but with a different bumper(in the video)....I just want to see the car clean and in the sun.
It looks amazing in the sun. I agree it looks the sameish without sunlight, but the sun just makes it pop.
Old 06-14-2011, 11:52 AM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Old 06-14-2011, 12:36 PM
Registered Member

jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R

Originally Posted by Donkey Punch
i think faiz got to it first
yeah, he's submitting for a mag feature...so those photos won't be seen for a WHILE.
Old 06-14-2011, 01:53 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

Ricky, I definitely want to do a daylight shoot....maybe one day after work this week or Saturday or something. Natchez said he knew of a perfect spot, so I'ma have to hit him up about that.
Old 06-14-2011, 02:15 PM
Trill Shit

slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx

i wanna come, my wheels are on
Old 06-14-2011, 05:35 PM
Registered Member

JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice!

im in love.
Old 06-14-2011, 08:11 PM
Registered member

silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer

huge raging boner
Old 06-14-2011, 08:15 PM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

DAK HARDE
Old 06-14-2011, 08:16 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

Thanks guys....here are my top notch photos from last night:

Quick Reply: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)