Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

Old 11-15-2009, 07:13 AM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

I wanted to get into drifting.

Then I realized I liked girls.
Old 11-15-2009, 07:22 AM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

you sleeping on this. Girls love it sideways!!!!

-Danny-
Old 11-15-2009, 07:22 AM
Registered Member

rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1

Originally Posted by IanR
What's up w/ the knuckles and cage prices?

I'm about to get back into this drifting thing
Can I get these prices as well?
Old 11-15-2009, 07:23 AM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

Originally Posted by WishIHadaSilvia
you sleeping on this. Girls love it sideways!!!!

-Danny-
Calm down Danny, it was a joke.

Mostly.
Old 11-15-2009, 07:26 AM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

OK since everybody wnats prices.

Modded knuckles with re-enforced FLCA's $250

6 point cage with door bars and gussets 1.5 x .120 DOM $800-$1500 depending on how much stuff I have to remove and price of the metal at the time of the build and if you want custom stuff
-Danny-
Old 11-15-2009, 07:29 AM
I Roll Fenders

Originally Posted by The Wok
Calm down Danny, it was a joke.

Mostly.
hahaha.....You need to throw some stickers down my way. We need to rep umad on the track. Let me know when you want to throw a jungle gym and paint on that sentra.

-Danny-
Old 11-15-2009, 05:36 PM
3D Wheel Designer

5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto

I cant wait to see this done, so dope!
Old 11-15-2009, 06:03 PM
I Roll Fenders

We got the rear subframe pulled and burned the bushings out of it. Most of the time this weekend was spent being wasted as it was Danny AND Raz's birthday - and it was Raz's 21st, lol. A lot of this morning was spent recovering, haha.
Old 11-15-2009, 06:17 PM
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

I remember you telling me one that that you were gonna cage it.

I had no idea at the time that you were gonna be getting it done so quickly, and doing all this other stuff. Great work so far guys.
Old 11-15-2009, 10:02 PM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

Originally Posted by WishIHadaSilvia
We got the rear subframe pulled and burned the bushings out of it. Most of the time this weekend was spent being wasted as it was Danny AND Raz's birthday - and it was Raz's 21st, lol. A lot of this morning was spent recovering, haha.
NOICE....i've been this way since it was my 21'st last weekend...lol

GET CRACKIN on this bitch...lol...can't wait to see it done

is there an "expected" date it's supposed to be done....or somewhere around a certain date?

Quick Reply: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)