Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

Old 11-17-2009, 07:18 PM
Danny@respecgarage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

Where? There are minor differences, but nothing that looks out of place. I tried my best to make them look the same.
Old 11-17-2009, 07:19 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

n1ggahasasilvia, did you get sponsored by tire pusher or what?
Old 11-17-2009, 07:20 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

He is helping me out yeah.
Old 11-17-2009, 07:22 PM
Danny@respecgarage

RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE

nothing was done today. Wifey had surgery and going in the garage was a big no no today...lol
Old 11-17-2009, 07:23 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

Originally Posted by WishIHadaSilvia
He is helping me out yeah.
word, thats is fucking sweet, if any of my photos were used to get said sponsorship, i want royaltys !!!!1!! jk

Originally Posted by RE-SPECGARAGE
nothing was done today. Wifey had surgery and going in the garage was a big no no today...lol
sorry to hear the wifey had surgery
Old 11-17-2009, 07:26 PM
Danny@respecgarage

it wasnt nothing serious.....NO MORE KIDZ!!!!
Old 11-17-2009, 07:28 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

Originally Posted by RE-SPECGARAGE
it wasnt nothing serious.....NO MORE KIDZ!!!!
well as long as the last one is into drifting, then i think your set!
Old 11-17-2009, 07:30 PM
Danny@respecgarage

Little dood will end up behind the wheel of something. Drifting doesnt pay
Old 11-17-2009, 07:34 PM
shtty bike repper

POOP DICK POOP DICK POOP DICK POOP DICK

Originally Posted by WishIHadaSilvia
They are slightly different but not majorly different. I actually put the image in photoshop and the widths measure the same. The picture is not straight and the lighting is different so it is more of an optical illusion.
alright it just looks funny in the picture. I didnt no if it was something that had to be done for the motor or something
Old 11-18-2009, 05:39 PM
Danny@respecgarage

Drill press on special from Harbor freight $59

Harbor freight hydraulic press $129
Ebay 4140 .75 dimple die $40

=

Dope Status Dimples

Quick Reply: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)