Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

Old 11-29-2009, 05:18 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

I love this thread...

Edit: This thread makes me want to go do work on my car...

Last edited by Cyanide Jello; 11-29-2009 at 05:29 PM.
Old 11-29-2009, 05:29 PM
Danny@respecgarage

RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

The rasta would have been cool, but then it would look like we are biting off the BOSO s15. I like the cocaine white. Its pretty insane!!!! Once the whole car is done you will see why!!!!!! Knoop installed the subframe solid bushings also....What a pita that was. Also razmus has started his 6 point cage on the green car and I will be picking up my replacement drift car for 2010.
Old 11-29-2009, 05:31 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

Originally Posted by RE-SPECGARAGE
The rasta would have been cool, but then it would look like we ware biting of the BOSO s15. I like the cocaine white. Its pretty insane!!!! Knoop installed the subframe solid bushings also....What a pita that was. Also razmus has started his 6 point cage on the green car and I will be picking up my replacement drift car for 2010.

ok, is the GBS15 engine bay rasta? and the cocaine white is fucking bright, i like it. im excited to hear raz is working on the s14, and pm me plz about the replacement drifter, i was gonna suggest a mazda repu truck!
Old 11-29-2009, 05:37 PM
Danny@respecgarage

RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE

No the engine in the GBs15 is one color. If we did that to this one it would ruin the look. Knoop has a very specific look for this car.
Old 11-29-2009, 08:33 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

The engine bay on the Boso S15 is black, but the valve cover is rasta colored. I am going for full retard with this car so I need everything to POP....nothing pops like Toyota super white.

Here are my crap pictures from the past few weeks:

Engine bay before primer/paint:

Door bars right after they were tacked in place:

Somethings missing?

You can see just how much extra room there is in the fender wells now:

Engine bay after primer/sealer: