Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

Old 12-16-2009, 10:53 AM
I Roll Fenders

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

That price is a bit high. I am spending less then that with a cage and all of the other stuff you see here.
Old 12-16-2009, 11:09 AM
Danny@respecgarage

RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

Originally Posted by WishIHadaSilvia
That price is a bit high. I am spending less then that with a cage and all of the other stuff you see here.
This man speaks the trufff. I have spent even less on my set up...lol I'm on duty today, so I cant go to the machine shop to custom make the tierod ends. I get off early tomorrow and Ill stop by on the way home. PM me the thread pitch for both sides and Ill get you what you need.
Old 12-16-2009, 05:51 PM
Piss off

nissanfixer has disabled reputation

awsome awsome build. i love it. great job so far guys.
Old 12-18-2009, 09:20 AM
Danny@respecgarage

RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE

Dun Dun Dunnnn...

picked up the final link to this suspension. Custom tie rod ends to except a 14x1.5 tein tie rod with a 16x2 aurora end.

Old 12-18-2009, 09:22 AM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

this shit is bonkers
Old 12-18-2009, 06:44 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

Dope as fuck! I haven't been able to check them out because Flickr is blocked at work.
Old 12-18-2009, 07:12 PM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

jesus, i need to read up, i always feel like a retard when numbers are thrown in the mix...lolol

Ill shit though, i can't wait to see this jank moving

Stephen, you pick up that wiring harness yet?
Old 12-18-2009, 07:18 PM
I Roll Fenders

Yeah I picked the harness up on Weds, then went to the skate park and rolled my ankle and couldn't carry the box inside, hahaha.
Old 12-18-2009, 07:24 PM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

Originally Posted by WishIHadaSilvia
Yeah I picked the harness up on Weds, then went to the skate park and rolled my ankle and couldn't carry the box inside, hahaha.
OLOLOL

shitty dude

you still need a trans., am i correct?
Old 12-18-2009, 07:28 PM
I Roll Fenders

No, I got a rebuild trans sitting in my garage .

I need head gaskets, some other gaskets, a LS6 valley cover + the other stuff to do the PCV conversion, a clutch, flywheel, head bolts, some other random crap. I'll figure it all out when I get the money for it all.

Quick Reply: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)