Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

Old 12-18-2009, 07:33 PM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

NOICE

well i'll keep askin around and see if i can dig some shit up for joo
Old 12-19-2009, 08:29 AM
Registered member

catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

Glad to see the import guys are finally taking their head outa their asses and seeing an all aluminum v8 for what it is.
Old 12-19-2009, 08:32 AM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

Originally Posted by catfSSh
Glad to see the import guys are finally taking their head outa their asses and seeing an all aluminum v8 for what it is.

like 85% of you muscle car guys aren't the exact same
Old 12-19-2009, 08:35 AM
ig oggggg

yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15

Originally Posted by catfSSh
wow
Old 12-19-2009, 08:36 AM
Registered member

slo-180sx slo-180sx slo-180sx slo-180sx slo-180sx slo-180sx slo-180sx slo-180sx slo-180sx slo-180sx slo-180sx

Originally Posted by all4sr's

like 85% of you muscle car guys aren't the exact same
We just know 8>4
Old 12-19-2009, 04:20 PM
Danny@respecgarage

RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE

Today was the day the s14 ls1 was goin to be on the ground no matter what. Even thought we are having one hell of a winter snow storm that wasnt going to stop me. I fired up the garage heaters and went to work. I got all four corners installed today and tried to set ride height. The rear will go super low and still have enought adjustment for the lower control arms to be parallel with the ground. The front still needs a smaller spring to get the stance we want. Everything is going on smooth with only a few spots that had to get grinded down.

What it looks like outside?

Full shots back on the ground. Front ride height is not set, but you can tell how much more the new tub modifications will allow this car to go.

This is going to be one bad bitch. on the back ground you can see razmus car which is also getting to Re_specGarage love. We are putting a jungle gym inside his car.....lol

Insert LSJUAN!!!

Lower control arm mods to hopefully fix the suspension geometry. Im not an engineer, but it looks like its going to work. It uses a momo ball housing welded to the oem LCA's. We also inserted a spherical bearing to work with a GM ball joint stud. Lots off reasearch went into this to make it work.

Lower control arm angle at this ride height. The new ball joint set up will allow us to adjust the level of the LCA when we decided what the final ride height will be. I know the tire is on the wrong side....

For you west coast hellaflush cats. The east coast knows a little bit about fitment.

The rear still needs to be adjusted at the ball joint. As you can see on a lowered 240 the lca is pointing up. With the GM ball joint and some spacers we will solve that problem. Now you will be able to ride super low and have your LCA in stock location. The rear got some love from Fortune auto s14 coilovers with z32 mounts to fit the z32 rear spindles. If you want great service hit them up. Also a set of spl rear upper camber arms, PBM solid spacers and ofcourse all my attention to detail and mods.

Last picture will be the super angle this car will be getting. I need to run down to lowes tomorrow to see if I can find a bolt and a few spacers to make the tierods work.
Old 12-19-2009, 04:22 PM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

dammit... i need to finish my car... work is holding me back bigtime.
Old 12-19-2009, 04:28 PM
Danny@respecgarage

RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE

Or you can bring it to me and be done in a month
Old 12-19-2009, 04:37 PM
Banned

DressUpBolts is a name known to allDressUpBolts is a name known to allDressUpBolts is a name known to allDressUpBolts is a name known to allDressUpBolts is a name known to allDressUpBolts is a name known to all

Awesome work! That front lca setup is quite nice. Obviously a lot of original thought went into this build. Great work man!
Old 12-19-2009, 08:12 PM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

Mother of god

that is so sex

Quick Reply: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)