Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

Old 12-23-2009, 11:38 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

Originally Posted by all4sr's

like 85% of you muscle car guys aren't the exact same
Originally Posted by yanko 15
wow
I'm just sayin, if the OP did this swap 5 years ago he would be catching all sorts of shit from people like yourselves that probably have no idea what they're talking about.

I'm glad to see that a swap this sacreligious is finally being accepted and encouraged in the import crowd, even though there seems to still be people who can't use logical thought when figuring out why an all aluminum single cam big-bore v8 will shit on just about any other platform for this application.

Keep your head as far up your anus as possible, it's entertaining.

OP: this shit is seriously sick, and someday I hope to see it in person.

Last edited by catfSSh; 12-23-2009 at 11:43 AM.
Old 12-23-2009, 01:19 PM
ig oggggg

yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

Originally Posted by catfSSh
I'm just sayin, if the OP did this swap 5 years ago he would be catching all sorts of shit from people like yourselves that probably have no idea what they're talking about.

I'm glad to see that a swap this sacreligious is finally being accepted and encouraged in the import crowd, even though there seems to still be people who can't use logical thought when figuring out why an all aluminum single cam big-bore v8 will shit on just about any other platform for this application.

im actually a muscle car guy and i get what your saying (obviously your a chevy guy)
but there is different motors for different applications

and there have been numerous times where a 4 cylinder car has beat big block v8 cars on a drag strip

it all depends on how its built
Old 12-23-2009, 01:30 PM
Moar Boost

<3Haters <3Haters <3Haters <3Haters <3Haters <3Haters <3Haters <3Haters <3Haters <3Haters <3Haters

Coming along very nice. Best of luck with the rest, seems to be wonderful work guys keep it up! Can't wait to see more
Old 12-23-2009, 01:30 PM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Originally Posted by yanko 15
and there have been numerous times where a 4 cylinder car has beat big block v8 cars on a drag strip

it all depends on how its built
The fuck does that have to do with anything? I can make my damn toilet beat a big block V8 at the strip with enough money.

A LSX V8 swap is the best way to get power and reliability for less $$$$.
Old 12-23-2009, 01:32 PM
ig oggggg

yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15

i know that
but go back and read his post
he said v8 ares greater than 4 cylinders a few pages back...thats what I was referring to
Old 12-23-2009, 01:56 PM
Registered Member

David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12

moar moar moarr
Old 12-23-2009, 02:26 PM
Danny@respecgarage

RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE

nothing will be updated until saturday. I have completed everything that knoop wanted from me except a front crash bar to protect the new power plant. I will be working on that this weekend.

Next couple of weeks stephen will be installing the engine. I cant wait.
Old 12-23-2009, 02:29 PM
Danny@respecgarage

RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE

Teaser of my 2010 drift replacement!!!!!! I cant wait to start working on it.
Old 12-23-2009, 03:02 PM
Friendly Jackboot

sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80

damn knoop i'm REALLY jealous of your interior LOL. i hope mine comes out that clean. and danny that cage is amazing. can't wait to see this thing finished (well and mine too lol)
Old 12-23-2009, 06:31 PM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

your an idiot

there is nowhere in that post i made, or anywhere in this thread where i said that it was "stupid, idiotic, pointelss, a waste, etc"...A.K.A., "giving him shit". Every post i've made in this thread has been about how "awesome, badass, clean, well done, etc." that it is. I've actually helped him find parts for this car/build.

Glad to see the import guys are finally taking their head outa their asses and seeing an all aluminum v8 for what it is.
I was ing about your ignorant post. Found above.

It's not like ALL of us that are into/like imports don't know what a v-8 is, or what it is capable of doing. There are a few "import" people that are like that our there, yes, but that doesn't mean that all of us have our "heads up our asses", and don't know what we're talking about or doing. So for you to come out and say that, that is pretty ignorant. YOU seem to be the one who's "giving shit".

Going back On-Topic.....PM if you feel the need to sweet cheeks

Quick Reply: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)