Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

Old 12-28-2009, 06:57 PM
I Roll Fenders

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

LOLOLOLOL, check out my photoshop:

Old 12-29-2009, 02:45 AM
Registered Member

Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

ohhh snaapppp!
Old 12-29-2009, 03:20 AM
Danny@respecgarage

RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE

lol..... pretty much. needs more white wheels
Old 12-29-2009, 05:40 AM
Got Swagg?

FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW

Originally Posted by RE-SPECGARAGE
needs more white wheels
umadright.
Old 12-29-2009, 06:56 AM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

that green is sick

that green with the white interior, bay, and white wheels....sick nasty fresh
Old 12-29-2009, 09:40 AM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

Originally Posted by all4sr's
that green is sick

that green with the white interior, bay, and white wheels....sick nasty fresh
I like those wheels black. Leave em like that, and anno or powder coat the bolts white
Old 01-03-2010, 10:56 AM
Danny@respecgarage

RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE

Proof that the car is on its way for a transplant....lol

Thanks stephen for letting me help you build the car. I cant wait to see you put the engine in.

What else would tow a nissan.....

If you have any questions on roll cage install or suspension mods email me at re_spec1@yahoo or PM me. Also check out http://www.respecgarage.com/updates.php for future builds and updates

Old 01-03-2010, 11:49 AM
Registered Member

silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5 silver5

Damn.
Old 01-03-2010, 11:54 AM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

It was so FUCKING COLD.

When I get moved into my new place I'll be able to work on it some more....garage status!!!

Thanks for everything Danny!!! I can't wait to get the suspension set up right and take it for a spin.
Old 01-03-2010, 12:07 PM
I Love to Hate

B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well

Originally Posted by WishIHadaSilvia
It was so FUCKING COLD.

When I get moved into my new place I'll be able to work on it some more....garage status!!!

Thanks for everything Danny!!! I can't wait to get the suspension set up right and take it for a spin.
i wanna swing by and check it out

Quick Reply: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)