Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

Old 01-15-2010, 08:16 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lovenissan has disabled reputation
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

agreed this shit is crazy awesome! fellow s14 owner im workin on a drift project too..
Old 01-15-2010, 11:40 PM
I <3 My DSM

SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

this should be interesting. the car was/is sexy already (and i dont even care too much for 240's !!)
Old 01-16-2010, 07:58 AM
my name is andy.

Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks

Originally Posted by WishIHadaSilvia
Hahaha, I need more then 10 bucks for that.........my tail lights make it kind of hard to put one of those back there anyway .
$11 and I'll supply the badge of awesomeness and some duct tape
Old 01-16-2010, 08:04 AM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

i better see my 20 dollars get put to good use
Old 01-16-2010, 01:33 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

Got it moved to the new place today...these are the last pictures of it at my old house:

Old 01-16-2010, 01:39 PM
-Rep Legion

Broke B16 has disabled reputation

AAhhhhhh, I saw this jank the other day and I must say, it is DOPE!

I'm stoked for the new place, give me a call if you need any help.
Old 01-16-2010, 02:05 PM
shtty bike repper

POOP DICK POOP DICK POOP DICK POOP DICK

hey stepheny let me no if you need any help
Old 01-16-2010, 02:06 PM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

lemme holla at dem wiyaz
Old 01-16-2010, 02:08 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

Thanks guys. I am going to be moving 90-99% of the stuff over tomorrow. So if anyone is free and wants to help move boxes and furniture I will much appreciate it.

I got an update for the people who have/will donate to the build. If you donate 10 bucks you'll get your name on the car and a sticker:

If you've donated money and don't have a sticker shoot me a PM and I'll either meet up with you or mail it to you.
Old 01-16-2010, 02:10 PM
shtty bike repper

POOP DICK POOP DICK POOP DICK POOP DICK

I dont want to help you move. i want to help you work on the car.

Quick Reply: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)