Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

Old 03-03-2010, 06:41 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dakota will become famous soon enough
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

Nice nice, GL.
Old 03-03-2010, 07:30 AM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

Originally Posted by Donkey Punch
What parts do you still need for your ls1? Let me know and I'll dig through my stockpile of shit lol.
I don't know quite yet. I don't have the motor assembled completely yet. Once it gets together and I try and get it installed properly I will be able to figure out what I am missing easier.
Old 03-03-2010, 07:54 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by WishIHadaSilvia
I don't know quite yet. I don't have the motor assembled completely yet. Once it gets together and I try and get it installed properly I will be able to figure out what I am missing easier.
Alright, if you need any advice or info on anything free to shoot me a PM
Old 03-04-2010, 07:37 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, more stuff.

knoop.sumospeed.com
Old 03-04-2010, 07:41 PM
-Rep Legion

Broke B16 has disabled reputation

YES YES YES!

Sorry for that random call last night at like 1AM. I forgot some people have normal jobs
Old 03-04-2010, 07:48 PM
I Roll Fenders

LOL, the bad part is I was awake and doing online work. I didn't answer because I didn't want to get distracted...I meant to call you back today.
Old 03-04-2010, 08:35 PM
Between Bikes

pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty

LOL, the bad part is I was awake and doing online work. I didn't answer because I didn't want to get distracted...I meant to call you back today.
You should teach me your ways. I can never finish a project because I don't ever know where to begin or even how to do it at times.
Old 03-04-2010, 10:57 PM
Got Swagg?

FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, more stuff.

knoop.sumospeed.com
Big Bear.

Old 03-07-2010, 05:19 PM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

So super street keeps having these dook ass 240s in readers rides winning ride of the month because of their V8, so ima need you to submit yer car to them when you finish.
Old 03-07-2010, 06:02 PM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

knooooooooop. Shoot me a text or something this week if you're free.

Quick Reply: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)