Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

Old 04-14-2010, 10:28 AM
HHIC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

That's actually pretty cool
Old 04-16-2010, 06:10 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

Houston we have a problem....

That's my bell housing with a hole in it. I haven't looked at the transmission since I got it in November. I never fully uncovered it so I had no idea there was a hole in the bell housing.
Old 04-16-2010, 06:39 PM
goon squad

funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder

Originally Posted by WishIHadaSilvia
Houston we have a problem....

That's my bell housing with a hole in it. I haven't looked at the transmission since I got it in November. I never fully uncovered it so I had no idea there was a hole in the bell housing.
ohh noo=[
Old 04-16-2010, 06:42 PM

EGAS has disabled reputation

Waiting for the outcome.. Its good to see people are still building cars with creativity rather then duplication.
Old 04-16-2010, 07:10 PM
Banned

DressUpBolts is a name known to allDressUpBolts is a name known to allDressUpBolts is a name known to allDressUpBolts is a name known to allDressUpBolts is a name known to allDressUpBolts is a name known to all

That is the bellhousing correct? Hope everything is ok!
Old 04-16-2010, 07:24 PM
Registered Member

bonestock94 has disabled reputation

Hopefully no serious internal damage, you can probably get another oem bellhousing for dirt cheap or just upgrade to an sfi bellhousing. Those are $$ tho
Old 04-17-2010, 06:40 AM
ig oggggg

yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15

i have to ask..
why did you wait so long to fully inspect it??
Old 04-17-2010, 08:39 AM
Zero Fighter

rall14RT3 rall14RT3 rall14RT3 rall14RT3 rall14RT3 rall14RT3 rall14RT3 rall14RT3 rall14RT3 rall14RT3 rall14RT3

Got some more shit one....not motor related but shit done none-the-less.

knoop.sumospeed.com for more!

Props to you for doing it, but I just think it's funny that when you do it everyone likes it and when this picture was posted awhile back people were bashing on it.
Old 04-17-2010, 09:14 AM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

Originally Posted by rall14RT3
Props to you for doing it, but I just think it's funny that when you do it everyone likes it and when this picture was posted awhile back people were bashing on it.
[MG]http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4016/4528680008_3b5d64b3a0_o.jpg[/IMG]
I appreciate the complement, but I didn't use bandana material and I didn't stitch it into my seats. I think if he had used a better pattern (like I did) it would look better.

Originally Posted by yanko 15
i have to ask..
why did you wait so long to fully inspect it??

I basically was still working on my car up in Gloucester and it was freaking cold outside so I uncovered it enough to make sure there was actually a transmission inside of it. The guy I got it from is on LS1 tech and has 73 positive ratings on there without a single negative one. Basically I was stupid.

IF the only issue is the hole in the bell housing I am not worried about it because my friend can just TIG it closed, its just a bell housing. Now I have to worry about the condition of the entire transmission though - and either way the guy needs to give me some money back considering I paid top fucking dollar for the transmission.
Old 04-17-2010, 09:40 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Have him send you a new bellhousing

Quick Reply: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)