Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

Old 06-07-2010, 05:17 PM
Dickbutt #peentip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

LAWL

Shit's fucking sick
Old 06-07-2010, 09:59 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

knoop.sumospeed.com
Old 06-08-2010, 03:39 AM
Big Dick Playa

King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling

dope. glad i could use my skills and get the trans mount to line up
Old 06-08-2010, 05:03 AM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

Yes yes, thank you Mark and Kris for getting all dirty with me!
Old 06-08-2010, 05:10 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

What kind of exhaust will you have to run? Doesn't look like there's a ton of room.
Old 06-08-2010, 05:10 AM
-Rep Legion

Broke B16 has disabled reputation

This car is officially one of the illest cars in this area... & it doesn't even run yet.

Looked dope last night man!
Old 06-08-2010, 05:14 AM
I Roll Fenders

I've got hooker block huggers with 3" down pipes welded on them.

From there I guess I am doing a Y pipe to some sort of muffling device and two 3.5 or 4" exit pipes....it is going to have to be made so I can tuck it up way under the body so it will not hit anything.
Old 06-08-2010, 05:28 AM
ig oggggg

yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15

Originally Posted by WishIHadaSilvia
I've got hooker block huggers with 3" down pipes welded on them.

From there I guess I am doing a Y pipe to some sort of muffling device and two 3.5 or 4" exit pipes....it is going to have to be made so I can tuck it up way under the body so it will not hit anything.
why so big?
a 3" would be just fine
with 3.5 or 4" would there be enough back pressure?
Old 06-08-2010, 05:29 AM
I Roll Fenders

Oh yeah, I need a coil pack bracket. The thing that bolts to the motor that you then bolt the coil packs to. If anyone has one please let me know!
Old 06-08-2010, 05:30 AM
I Roll Fenders

Originally Posted by yanko 15
why so big?
a 3" would be just fine
with 3.5 or 4" would there be enough back pressure?

My old Trust DD had 3.25" exits, and the turbo Trust DD has 3.75" exits. I just want the exhaust to look similar to how my old exhaust looked, and the big openings make the sound much deeper.

Quick Reply: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)