Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

Old 08-16-2010, 07:16 PM
braap braap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

Originally Posted by RE-SPECGARAGE
hahaha DICK!!

Originally Posted by WishIHadaSilvia
Who possi-reped me? I would like to return the favor
wont I. it still wont let me do it. even tho you neg repped me fgt

REP me bitch....lol. tomorrow we start routing the fuel lines and bolting up the rest of the engine components. By the end of the week I plan to have it all wired up and making sweet fucking noisesssss!!!!!!!
+rep'd
Old 08-16-2010, 08:30 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

REP me bitch....lol. tomorrow we start routing the fuel lines and bolting up the rest of the engine components. By the end of the week I plan to have it all wired up and making sweet fucking noisesssss!!!!!!!
I can't still (I can't rep you either Jarrod, LOL)

That is the kind of news I like hearing though!
Old 08-17-2010, 06:01 PM
Danny@respecgarage

RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE

Fuel line is ran and russel did an awesome job. We welded M8 studs to the side of the frame rail to be able to use clamps and secure the fuel line. I had taken pictures but my SD card was not in the camera. Tomorrow is external components and then wiring. Im guessing you are missing a ton of bolts?
Old 08-17-2010, 08:11 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

Awesome Danny! I will definitely be stopping by there tomorrow....I wouldn't exactly say I'm missing tons of bolts, I just have a bunch that are the wrong size, lol.
Old 08-17-2010, 09:23 PM
^AWESOME^

ReidFraser ReidFraser ReidFraser ReidFraser ReidFraser ReidFraser ReidFraser ReidFraser ReidFraser ReidFraser ReidFraser

Originally Posted by WishIHadaSilvia
Awesome Danny! I will definitely be stopping by there tomorrow....I wouldn't exactly say I'm missing tons of bolts, I just have a bunch that are the wrong size, lol.
When You gonna be up there? I'll stop by on my lunch break and help out if your gonna be there. I may have some time after work too. I think I'm getting more anxious to see this thing run than you. Plus my dads all stoked about it and has been telling everyone an LS1 is going in my car. lolz
Old 08-18-2010, 03:12 AM
Danny@respecgarage

RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE

I haz oNE Fo SALe Reid!!!
Old 08-18-2010, 03:42 AM
^AWESOME^

ReidFraser ReidFraser ReidFraser ReidFraser ReidFraser ReidFraser ReidFraser ReidFraser ReidFraser ReidFraser ReidFraser

I haz oNE Fo SALe Reid!!!
O RLY? Hmmmmm... I will be discussing this with you.
Old 08-18-2010, 10:42 AM
Registered Member

tatum31 tatum31 tatum31 tatum31 tatum31 tatum31 tatum31 tatum31 tatum31 tatum31

looks great man. Def. best build iv seen on here so far
Old 08-19-2010, 07:20 PM
Danny@respecgarage

I just went back from to the beginning of this thread and WOW!!!!!
Old 08-19-2010, 07:40 PM
I Roll Fenders

I know Danny, what the fuck was I thinking.

Quick Reply: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)