Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

Old 09-26-2010, 02:29 PM
I Roll Fenders

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

I have my registration up to date, as well as insurance, and I still have a good inspection sticker, and it will have cats on it, so yes I am planning on driving it around every now and then.
Old 09-28-2010, 03:11 PM
TAINT PUNCHER!

Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

I your car......

On a side note, I might be hitting you up soon for a fender roll.
Old 09-30-2010, 03:16 PM
Danny@respecgarage

RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE

Any progress since i've been gone.
Old 09-30-2010, 03:22 PM
Registered Member

maurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these parts

omg beautiful
Old 09-30-2010, 08:42 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

Been working on the exhaust, hopefully everything will be done on the car so I can make it to VIR, but I'm not holding my breath.

Huge thanks to BC for building the exhaust for me, and to Shawn for letting me do it at Ramey Built.

BC built the exhaust entirely out of 45 deg bends and a few straight pipes.

Y-pipe construction - two 3" to single 4"

Day One ended with the first section nearly completed:

Tonight BC finished up the front section and had to stop because he needed one slight bend that he has at work.

Took a couple of shots of it up on the lift:

I took a video tonight with the Y pipe on, it sounds completely different then it did before, and is way more toned out.

Old 09-30-2010, 08:46 PM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Sweet! I can't remember... which heads/cam are on the motor? Planning on any kind of skid plate for that oil pan?
Old 09-30-2010, 08:53 PM
I Roll Fenders

They are 703 truck heads and I have a 224/224 Lutani cam in it.

I am going to build a giant skid plate to help protect the oil pan/transmission/exhaust.
Old 10-01-2010, 06:07 AM
Danny@respecgarage

RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE

pretty awesome knoop. This car is a whore. Everyone has had a hand in her.
Old 10-01-2010, 06:12 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Are the engine bay and wheels bright white, or are they more of a cream/off-white color? The wheels turned out so nice.... with the dark metallic green you're considering it'lll look great. Pretty cool to see a "classy" drift car.
Old 10-01-2010, 07:05 AM
I Roll Fenders

The engine bay and interior are bright white, and the wheels are cream. Thank you, I cant wait to get everything done on this car so I can just stare at it in my garage then actually drive it around!

Quick Reply: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)